Friday, October 30, 2009

whatever the question....

COSTUMES are ALWAYS the answer
according to Olivia anyway, a cute little pink pig who i love so, (who appears everyday on noggin at 3 o'clock for any of you fellow mommies with non-napping babies), but NOT according to the little hornet in my house....

that may be grounds for a call to child services... but after a shot at three different costumes with and without hats... we i am fine with our clothes and my hornet will be well....less of a hornet on halloween day and more of the precious angel he is wearing his normal "outfits" as he refers!!!
Do a whole 180 to my monkey who lives in fireman costume half his life?  we are thinking we may need to get the child some more dress up things, policeman perhaps???  but it won't be this christmas because our list has been checked off and wrapped and put away for THE day.... just hope they are good for the duration before so Santa doesn't take them back or better yet stomp them into pieces on a bad day (just kidding readers, i am not crazy.....yet, your right i may be but i would never stomp the babies toys...on purpose)


so big, so proud and couldn't wait to find these guys


yes, they planned this with their own little four year old selves and are still going at it as i type at john's house


oh and miss thing herself looking ever so princess-y! But more the super-girl type girl, maybe thats what my monkey likes:  her laid backness, ability to hang with the boys (which she does, the is the 4th in the trio of boys mix), and her UN-princess-like personality.  i could eat her up! I had to cut around her because apparently the super-girl costume didn't come with any bloomies and her angelic skivies were hanging out, your welcome pumpkin!
When i got back to host the toddler's room party later that morning i had to awake my littlest prince and had to take a shot at him since i was toting the camera anyway...


cruising around the corner to my lil' hornet's class, i caught a glimpse of this silly sight, look how excited he is... he loves his school if you can't tell, look at that haircut (it should be a DON'T in the world of moms rules for cutting baby boys hair)



another girl i adore is this one... who you have already met... and she is thinking this is silly and i am getting a little messy, wipe please! NOW!!!  And look, for a moment, my lil' hornet is trying his best to spread the icing just like i showed the class- i am so proud!!


STILL no wipe for miss priss and my little man has figured its all going same place so i will just lick the icing off the spoon!!


here is the rest of lil' hornets class... so sweet!! what did i do with my lil' ranger you ask?  well, i put him in the floor of the classroom and exposed him to H1N1, the fever virus, and the common cold no less.  (No mom, no one is sick in hornet's class, he will be fine!) And no, he doesn't match his older brothers but you all know my issues with babies in black and the big boys are sporting this color for the last time today..... (and that on my lil' hornets arm is the tracks from terrance the tractor and mark my word i will be out for blood looking for that thing later this month)




my keys were found and the lil' hornet attempted to bail on us, if he could have just figured out which key fit... yes, i did indeed leave the keys in the hallway of the school (lucky for me, supergirl's mom found them and paid me a visit at home (we walked home to those who are wondering how i got my brood home) so atleast i got to sneak a peek at that angel pictured above again)


look at those shirts they made today, so cute!!!  Is the hornet a wiz kid or is it just that easy to sponge paint on a shirt?  another proud moment for me, will he sport it again, probably not but i will think saving it in the tupperware labeled art 2009.
And when i got home, toting two babies and a halloween load of treats (which was more like a trick for me... thanks but NO thanks!) i found this fun surprise and my sweetheart of a hubby too!  See readers, its not just me, everyone likes to celebrate something all the time at my house, and when its someone's birthday we live and breathe birthday for almost a whole month (my monkey just ask me what the countdown to baby Sam's was..... its february folks, we got awhile.  He also threw in that he made me something that is ever so special but he can't reveal until my real birthday, so sweet)


if you haven't?  then you should, enough said about these tasty treats


it brought smiles to my face seeing this little hornet engulf them like nobody's business.... music to my eyes and ears to see my boys happy!!! I know how to do it for everyone tomorrow...miss allie is coming AGAIN.... we can't get enough (you couldn't either if you knew her,  shes the best!) Allie ALWAYS brings smiles to everyone in my house, even my hubby...she is easy on the eyes and it usually means we are going to do something fun; although, i do wish she would come to chat more often...i could talk with allie all day long.  So, tomorrow we are having a "day" "morning" to celebrate my last dance at 29, you are right i have a couple more days but like i said we LIKE to celebrate, we will do lunch and do a little art hunting...kinda...more so enjoy a day morning "off" so to speak from all we have going on...which is A LOT!!!! if i don't mind saying so....




0 remarks:

Post a Comment