Tuesday, October 27, 2009

is more always better??

in this case YES... more post that is.
this is a little note my aunt who i am forever in debt to sent me....

I'm very encouraged this morning with Sis recovery.  She has eaten a bite of everything in the house at this point and is sitting up a little.  Got up several times yesterday and I think today will do more.  Very motivated to get a shower and hair done.  Amy and Holly...you were right on with your food choices.  She has had a bite of all you brought in except the gumbo.  SOup, chix salad, pumpkin bread, cookie, yogurt.  SHe got a beautiful edible fruit arrangement and has had fresh fruit and I juiced yesterday and she drank a glass.  SO UPWARD we go.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Love, Aunt Faye


after reading this i think i will have a wonderful day putting that part of my mind at ease.... God is good, my aunt is great, and i'm going crazy!!!  


*oh. and for the record... more is NOT always better, i am a less is more type of person*




0 remarks:

Post a Comment