Friday, October 2, 2009

Godsend

i finally introduce allie, aka miss allie, to the boys- allie is a saving grace who kept my boys all summer, i couldn't begin to repay her or could not have begun to finish our house either. thank you from me and my contractor too.  i have a new found friend in allie and can't say i would leave all three of the boys with many people or darn near anyone actually.  i am one of those, yes, on a normal day- i feel better with the boys underwraps with me so i know what, when and where- its honestly easier for me,  i can't explain??? so here she is folks in all her glory.  the shrills from the boys when she walks in makes my heart melt.  thanks allie for everything you constantly do for me and my boys!!!

we love you allie!! (yes, the little hornet is having a "pop pop"- its real fruit you know?)

0 remarks:

Post a Comment