Thursday, October 1, 2009

sweet boys + good weather + good driver - having to go home= happiness

we made it.  we were sad to leave the beach but glad to get back, see thats the organizing part of me i love to hate-  for me, getting home and settled and back to the grid stone (which i hate to say because i sure don't feel like my life is comparable to a grid stone...  the spoiling began way back when...my dad, my hubby, my boys- life is good for me, how is yours?)
Back to the trip home.  very uneventful.  we pulled out of condo lot and i graciously handed over sippy cups full to the brim with juice (V8, its my monkey's favorite one and only so therefore the little hornet has to enjoy it too)  as daddyO was delivering the juice we both said "don't drink it all monkey or we will have to stop for potty break"   i don't know who is to blame there..... parents for handing over a sippy cup of juice to a little boy who drinks about 10 glasses of liquid a day and who had been on the beach for an hour and a half or the 3 year old for drinking it all in 10 seconds and then quickly apologizing (i know sounds like abuse to me too!)  so i blame myself for that one.  really no one should be blamed, he jumped out and relieved himself in the grass (as my monkey is known to do) and we were OFF, birmingham bound.   all my babies were snoozing away for awhile, wait no you are right, the little hornet was up naming everything he could see "a truck, da da, ma ma, trees" which sounds more like teez all the cuter i guess.  and when you would turn around he would flash you the sweetest, cutest smile with deep dimples to compliment it enough to make your heart melt right there.  so on we cruised as i was scoping out places for a pumpkin farm of some sort....no luck.   arriving in clayton, peach park none-the-less, the monkey needed a potty break and i was in need of some gourds and pumpkins too.  all my babies got fresh diapers, monkey and daddy made the mad dash, we picked out some good pumpkins and gourds, got our ice cream and headed out to the nature trail.  good times  ( THE BEST) made it home in good time and everyone happy.  grass was cut, bags unpacked and we hit the street (we have a really fun street with great neighbors) life is good.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment