Saturday, October 3, 2009

leave your shoes at the door

                              open door policy, our door StAYS open!

watching a little max & ruby...probably how i took these shots!





powder room from bad angle and no shade yet.... hanna is working on it, don't rush her!!!



this is why it takes me so long to get ready, i have a wrecking crew keeping me company or getting in the way however you want to say it....shower is still fogged, must have been a hot one?here is our laundry in its finest... yes, that right there is label baskets with NOT ONE but TWO different size diapers remember my babies are 12 months apart....






this post is a total mess.... i will post upstairs later, maybe.  not a fun post, i hope you enjoy!!!



1 remarks:

Stewart Coxwell said...

Amy!! I LOVE the blog! I am so glad you decided to start one up! Cannot wait to read your next post!! :-)

Post a Comment