Thursday, October 8, 2009

a girl after my own heart


have i failed to mention that other than monkey's 4th birthday party tomorrow i am getting this ALL weekend....



if you can tell, i am not the only one who is smitten with this baby girl.  we love her like our own and counting minutes until we get her tomorrow.  we love you MK (oh i get her mama too, she is my bestest and a true angel from above who always seems to "save the day")

Updates:  mom is still awaiting some news...come on now!  my monkey's birthday party is tomorrow- my wonderful hubby just called out "what can i do to help get ready" i simply answered nothing sweetie..... i think i will save it all for tomorrow, that way everyone can be crazy stressed and we will all be on the same page, ha!  oh and miss allie stopped by again last night after the monkey and i did some singing at lambs (church)  daddyO and i snuck out to a local bar to surprise a great friend on her 3-0!! good times were had and the morning runs were post poned for another morning.   happy thursday-  i hope you are planning a party for tomorrow afternoon for someone as sweet and special as my monkey is,  i hope my mom hears some news about SOMETHING and has an okay day, i hope i get this baby girl pictured above here safely and FAST, i hope the boys teachers are ready for them today, as they are already playing "band" this morning, it could be a long LOUD one.

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I would love to show her how to use that tongue to pleasure a man, feel her with it up in my arse licking me, then softly lapping my balls and sucking them into her mouth before she sucks me and gets her tasty treat

Post a Comment