Saturday, October 31, 2009

how was my last day at 29?

glad you ask... the littlest baby in my world awoke at 5:30 (no big deal, i usually do too, but i was hoping for a good "hear myself think blog post" NO SUCH LUCK! but i did post with the help of bouncing that angel on my knee, pulling his sweet hands from the keys and deleting what he kept pressing.... i gave up and didn't read any of YOUR blogs and headed to feed the lil' ranger his breakfast (oatmeal pears, and cinnamon of course, with a side of cereal bar, and some warm formula...yes... i did get my coffee delivery from daddyo as i do everyday) I then went to get this baby a clean dry diaper and so fresh clean, something cozy due to the rain (thats right....still raining here) and BAM!  the lil' lamb had a terrible rash up and down his legs-  being the laid person i am on most occassion, oh no big deal, he was all over the yard last night i bet its just pine straw pricks and pine cone little things.... done and done.  i let him play in the bath for a sec. and continued on my mission to dress the ranger in something cute and cuddly.   Miss Silvia shows up right on time as usual, this is good, thank you miss silvia, because after 5 seconds of the lil' ranger playing he looked rather street childish and dirty as a pig... You can almost feel my blood pressure rising, can't you?  i can't stand EVERYTHING dirty....my house on the way to clean now thanks to silvia, my baby some kinda something on his legs, his oufit...well, nasty!!! its 8:15 now in the morn... daddyo has kissed us good-bye and told us "call me in a little while".  we had big lunch plans, we enjoy doing lunch together OUT some weekdays and we do lunch together everyday at home   (which i ask him last night "when the kids are in school, it will be weird when you come home for lunch and its just us (table for two)" his reply "yes, it will be so boring, i will miss all three indians very much and miss our playtime, they always do something that hour...be it:  swing, sandbox, play ball, chase... yes, daddyo looks a little unpressed when he returns but hes used to it now and only complains on rainy days, ha!"
 back to the morning... 8:15 still, my nasty but precious, rashy, full of breakfast ranger is so happy and playing contently so i head back to the study to check email (i noticed earlier the boys photo proofs were IN) so i barely get through one of them when miss allie walks in....  still in my pjs, sure i could have been on the ball, dressed and ready to go, but that would have been way too put together... was my timeline JAMMED with no time to spare?  of course... did i grab my coffee and sit down and chat with miss allie for 30 minutes?? check check.  as i mentioned before i love allie, she is come to be a friend of mine so i have to be in the know of her life... i know too much not too!!!  
FINALLY, i throw on some running clothes and head out the door.  Oh forgot to mention i had to wake my oldest babies up at 8:15 (i shouldn't have but if they sleep past 7:30 i worry about them) and leave them with allie, un dressed, un fed, etc. i don't do that readers!  i have them dressed, fed, with snack readily available.... its that crazy part of me, so the whole time running i am thinking "gosh, what if they wanted warm cinnamon rolls, i hope allie remembers how the lil' hornet likes his milk and hes so funny about his clothes and shoes, shoot.. i hope the monkey picks something that half way matches to wear today.  my mind was cleared though...i ran right over a dead cat....if cats aren't scary enough for me, a dead one is sure as hell scary (i am NOT a cat girl in the smallest amount) but my run was fine and the shower was better, while drying my hair with NO ONE there....the boys chose allie to play with over me... i was so lonely so i did what any crazy mommy would do, "who wants to spend the morning out with me running some errands and do lunch out with daddy??"  charlie answered first because i said it too fast for the hornet to understand and whitmore is a baby so he didn't know what i was rambling about.... sill not dressed he ran screaming "find my shoes mom" why do moms have to find everything??and out the door we went, the other babies didn't mind, allie has that effect on them!
with an uncharged phone, still having nothing to drink after my long run, and "has my monkey even had breakfast?" we headed to pick up some art for over my fireplace, too big to fit in the suv, and the artist added "wow, you have one, two, three carseats?  oh my three boys? you are a busy mamma?" i know lady so shove those in my car and be gone!!! meanwhile i have lost my monkey who has wondered down the way a bit, but don't worry i call his name, he comes first time, jumps in and can buckle himself... life is good!!! oh the the artist wanted to deliver them personally after she saw my version of "shove"
by this time, my time is expiring, i couldn't possibly finish the long list of errands (the last item read "pick up wine at western....20% off")  i have tried to call allie, i forgot to tell her to feed my lil' ranger lunch and where i put it?  she didn't answer. oh well, hes cubby and could stand to wait a minute or two, poor allie!  So the monkey and i ran ONE more errand (thats right, i paid a sitter, who i can hardly call a sitter, a friend, to keep the babies for 4 hours and i ran TWO errands.... one was art, the other was to pick up a papertowel arm (that i ordered in august and wanted BEFORE the lil' rangers Christening) to go on our outdoor potting bench deal (so cute i can't wait for daddyo to attach it) I dialed up daddyo and told him to head to lunch, so the three of us enjoyed our lunch together..... the boys talked about hunting the whole time and a little football.   After two balloon loses, the first one came with the response "oh well, i didn't really want a balloon anyway, the nice man just gave it to me" the second lose was not as smooth" it was a sad cry and if i wasn't in such a hurry i would have snatched him up, went and got another one, and comforted him....but i was in a rush (allie had to get to hospital on time!) so i said "sorry love, you knew not to let it go, we will get another one next time, close the door hard so when i get in later the battery won't be dead like last time" Allie, ranger and my hornet are alive, silvia is gone, the house is clean.  aaahhhh!!! oh and the artist has delivered her artwork, i don't think she wanted me shoving it in my car like that, ha!

the rash on ranger looks aweful, i called my mom (i know..... but i did) then i called the dr. and off we all went to pick up all kinds of illness from the sick kids there... whatever!  turns out we don't have any disease, sickness, we are allergic to penicillion well the lil' ranger is anyway (i cant spell that one, its too early and i am not going to try) good to know we don't have have what my friends had already labeled "hand foot and mouth disease", that just sounds gross so we are healthy and halloween will go on.... dinner was far from being planned, we had sitters cancel on our costume party plans (which was fine, our week was so crazy it may be nice to stay home one night)  Needless to say, wine poured, a good movie to watch sitting there on the counter..... i went to tuck the monkey in (which only i can do) and fell asleep at 7:15... thats right, i awoke at the normal 5:30ish and heard the sweetest sound (happy birthday mama! as monkey rolled over and went back to sleep) i ran down here with new town and country magazine in hand and instead thought i would blog instead.... i sit here in the dark, ALONE, with already a birthday wish.... the 30's have started off good!!!  i am missing my mom and dad though, i know they are up and my dad has coffee brewing, my brewer is still snoozing and probably missing me and wondering what happened (he knows.... it happens sometimes) oh but i did get some adorable things in the mail......which made my day a little better!!!

look at these little booties to keep my lil' ranger's feetsies warm and the socks in place, nothing worse than a sock saggin' baby!  i love the fabrics she used.


sippy cup labels... i labeled every darn one of them... i was kinda driving me crazy that random cups said "charlie"


the first two are shirts..biggest brother, middle brother, and the last pictured above is a romper "itsy bitsy brother" i can't wait to put this on them!!


and i got this unexpected surprise too from my hubbys sweet uncle... a snuggie...thats right! And i can't wAIt to wear it, its cozy AND its PINK.... but i think the favorite was his card.... "my wish for you...Nowhere to go and all day to get there!"  I don't know about having NOwhere to go but i for darn sure need ALL day to get there......  thats my birthday wish exactly!!! happy birthday to me!


oh my goodness, my boys won't wear band'aids but if yours will.... nothing could be cuter!!  i am going off to enjoy my day... and as i type and watch the sun rise i am noticing my front yard looks WHITE, NO, readers i live in the deep south, its NOT snowing....   I am off to clean up the yard now and await all my boys (the dogs have been with me this whole time so its just the other boys) to get up!!! see when i fell asleep in monkey's bed, my guard dogs won't go to bed without me (kinda sweet) so they too slept outside monkey's bedroom door and as always greeted me first thing tails wagging..... happy 3-0 to me!!!  old as dirt.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment