Tuesday, October 13, 2009

what have you done for me lately?

well, depends on who i ask.  if it was my little hornet, God love him (and somedays he is the ONLY one), he would proudly answer "art work mama"....

oh and stewart, signed-sealed-delivered he is YOURS!! And aunt katie, you still kinda miss him don't you? i hope everyone reading has a hornet to get your blood flowin' on a daily basis.

p.s.  i wish i would have gotten the shot of my little hornet filling his brothers potty up with clean socks this morning, you have to laugh or you'll YELL!  best part was when i took him in there and said no, he repeated me "no, mama" and then said "socks!"  he reminds me of max off Max & Ruby for those of you fellow noggin watchers.  Happy Tuesday!

1 remarks:

Stewart Coxwell said...

Throw him in a box and send him on up to me Amy!! That hornet of yours is a fella after my own heart for sure. The stories my parents tell of me destroying walls and furniture with crayons are markers ar e legendary at our house! I don't think I could do anything but laugh at sweet Sam's shenanigans...he's just too snuggly and lovey to get upset with! :-)

Post a Comment