Wednesday, October 14, 2009

bitter is the new black

dear friends who are in mexico without me,
i do hope you got there safe and sound without hootn' and hollarin' and creating drama, try to remember that there may be babies on the flight too.  yes, it is STILL raining here...i am sure your kids and dogs are driving the grandparents crazy already.  Don't call home because you know what you'll here "we are doing GREAT, go have fun, NO no one has cried a single tear" they lie, don't forget that....they miss their mamas badly!   don't call me either or send pictures please...remember i couldn't go and am home, with my kids and dogs and its raining...... no tequila here either! although, i am a threat to pull it out if it rains AGAIN tomorrow.  i hope you remember ryan, some beer has more alcohol in it, pace yourself please. oh, did you bring that ugly swim suit wansley hates (and her sister too!) i hope lauten is entertaining everyone as he is known to do, i hope betts has had a tequila shot and is threatening divorce if he does it again.   DO IT lauten!!! Hill i know you can drink tequila, from the bottle no-less, i have seen this with my own eyes...do it!  the rest of y'all just make me proud and enjoy basking in the sun.  I am pretty sure my vitamen D level is at alarming levels since the sun has not been out in quite sometime. When you return on sunday that will be me NOT a snowman, remember some of us couldn't go to mexico and sit and drink in the sun and if the rain keeps up i wont' have much hair left either (me or this darn baby will pull it all out).  i do wish you all a safe trip home.  i am missing y'all already and laughing out loud with thoughts of whats going on (so thanks for that) with y'all pictured at the pool- Dan in his new speedo and all, i am just glad he chose the nude colored one to give the naked affect.  Hope the little flag for service stays up and you enjoy your time being waited on.... i am hanging a WHITE flag on my house today and surrendering to my boys.  Oh and no i am not bitter y'all went this week when we couldn't go, really- happy y'all could get away.... make me proud, bring back some drama and stories so i don't have to make any up.  XOXO, Amy

0 remarks:

Post a Comment