Monday, October 12, 2009

cupcakes and cashmere


thats right blog readers... if i have failed to mention I AM GETTING A BABY GIRL!! (no i am not delivering her myself) but this Christmas i am getting the best gift ever, a baby girl to call my own, niece that is..... Caroline Elizabeth-   i could eat her name already... i thought cupcakes and cashmere was a perfect name for this blog.... because if you know my sister in law, she will be in cashmere or equal to and if you know me... i will feed her cupcakes anytime given the chance!  Caroline Elizabeth (which happens to be my middle name too) i love you already and can't wait to get you here to have and hold from that day forward..... we celebrated caroline yesterday with showers INside and OUT!









if you could see the far left photo of my older wiser brother you would mistake it for my sweet baby whitmore, they are carbon copies and i couldn't love either one more...


THERE it IS!!!  if i have not informed you, i LOVE children's clothes and this my dear readers may just sneak into my closet.   i had to find out who the giver was....and it was lolly.... we must have the same taste but i can assure you i don't have ANYTHING in my closets (all six of them) that looks like this.  love at first sight!   oh and when i get to babysit this sweet girl i will dress her in this when you leave.  wink wink.  good bye for now caroline and i love you...


i found this little ranger on the porch when i got home... just a shirt no pants needed... when the cats away the mice will play (apparently they play and GEt OUT toys and things i have not seen in years and leave them all out in the floor and find all the tiny little pieces that go with these long lost toys too) dont' worry though, i got everything cleaned, vaccumed and put away before hitting the hay!  Off to start my day which involves another baby girl in my world.  we get my oldest niece for the day-

0 remarks:

Post a Comment