Tuesday, March 2, 2010

what inspires YOU?


Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, it is fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.


Johann Gottfried Von Herder
(via mollyjune)
God & the thoughts of HEAVEN ABOVE? Rainbows after the storm?
via mollyjune
(via kellymccaleb)
the believing that CHANGE WILL COME (with the season anyway)
via mccalab
i hope you don't spend your time WAITING....
pearltea:

jessieroth:

(via [ serenity ])
via kelly mccalab
DO babies inspire you LIKE THEY DO ME?
(via kellymccaleb)
via doss family
IS IT A NEW pair of kicks?  that could sure inspire me to throw on a cute outfit!
Dos Family
via mahmah
DO you FOLLOW your dreams? or go with the flow of life?
joliemarie:

(via mahmah)
via josavilla
OR IS IT the upcoming party that keeps you going?  Y'all know i am always looking forward to the next party..... 
and always find new ideas inspiring...
Jose Villa
or do they just STRESS YOU OUT beyond belief the mere thought of what to wear, who to invite, what to serve, how much to serve?
book
is it LOVE that keeps inspiration alive?
alexa.
via book
OR GOD's undeniable LOVE FOR US all
via frangipane
via pange
is it Simplicity that makes you TICK?  I do love a simple day, or it is organized caos i more lean too?  
feaverish
I don't know if i could narrow my inspirations down to a couple things.... I love good music, i love a social gathering, i love to entertain, i love my family more than life itself, my husband, dogs, LIFE, 
Flowers inspire me, events inspire me, all things house inspire me (although, i am tired of that now), cute clothes really make me tick, good food, new recipes, a well done room, anything beside the water inspires me, the great outdoors keeps me going
Nathiya




PINK FLOWERS brighten each and every single one of my days!








studio mela
Find what makes you HAPPY, what inspires YOU..... DO IT!!!  twice and three times tomorrow.


wish me luck for some inspiring thoughts, i am about to take all three boys for a tv shoot, its raining/snowing, i won't get to workout, will have to change my boys outfits one too many times and hope they act civilized (i don't know if that is possible!) i could really use some inspiration today!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment