Monday, March 22, 2010

Ahoy!

Sunday night i gathered up some of my most favorite little pirates for a mother/son PIRATE party and didn't get close to the door before my middle pirate thought it would be NO party WITHOUT him so i grabbed the dogs old halloween costume cape (thats right, sometimes i dress up my dogs....call me crazy!) and some old cowboy boots and away we went.....4 pirates in tow!!!
i think the club did a GREAT job on their end of "set up"


we ate JUNK and candy.... and drank some fancy drinks and had wAY too many forks to pick from which only promoted more sword fighting! score.






we got REAL tattoos from a REAL pirate!


end result...
FYI: to be removed with baby oil or rubbing alcohol mommies who lent me their pirates!

so thats the dog's auburn bandana, some mardi gras (treasure beads). a superhero cape and t-shirt, a tool belt with a gun inserted where a hammer once hung, a sword, and some 2 sizes TOO big rain boots!   it says PIRATE to me, what do you think?


we walked jumped the plank for about an HOUR or two to the sound of a fun dj and some lights that made me want to throw up and that made my little hornet run in circles trying to stomp them....the boys LOVED it, that, and the mass amounts of smoke pouring onto the dance floor!!!
  


This pirate ship set sail and lost it mates around 7:45.....



1 remarks:

Kate said...

Thanks for posting this, Amy! And, thanks SO MUCH for taking all of those boys. It looks like it was a great time. Will loved every minute.

Post a Comment