Friday, March 5, 2010

like a bad habit...

i have officially DROPPED my facebook account....seeing that i NEVER log on and when i do there is way too many quizzes, reminders, friends who send me sweet things and i end up looking like i am ignoring them so just like that DaddyC wiped me OUT!  It was getting a bit OVER rated too, agree? or ARE YOU A facebook LOVER?
i mean how can i keep up with 800 friends when i am juggling THREE babies with all my heart and energy.... So i bid adieu to you FACEBOOK!
Now, i have to do the same for my mom....bless her!  (by the way, she DID go on with chemo yesterday, i will keep you posted....i think she is just ready for these last treatments to BE GONE and hopefully move on to stronger/healthy/feel-good days with friends and family! mom's profile picture is of her and dad with TWO of my boys, my middle child being 3 months old, ha!  he turned two last week......its time!
on another more random note... how fun would this be to fill a friend's room with the number balloons that she is years old.... so cute! i am dying to do this for someone who is turning 30 or 40.... it would have to be a lot to make it cool, agree?  yes, i love balloons!!!
balloons.jpg
And still on more random notes.... as we headed out to mothers day out/preschool yesterday, early to run a quick errand to the nursery.... (if it was going to be over 50 degrees, i was doing yard work and planting SOMETHING) when my monkey calls up from the third row of the car 
"hey mama, did you see the news today? i mean the weather forecaster guy who predicts things?"  
"no angel, i didn't get a chance to watch the news today, what did it say"
"well, mom he SAID.....that Donuts were IN now, the bakeries are going to have them ALL summer long..."
and on that note, in the sweetest voice EVER heard by a mom....  I replied with "are you hungry pumpkin?"
and my middle baby peeped in "YYYYEEEESSSSS!"
so i did what most moms would do, i u-turned by big white suv and cruised to our village bakery.....and in we ran to get out of the cold....
Monkey found a donut, white icing with sprinkles.... My little hornet found "cupcakes mama" but we settled on two donuts, warmed up to go.... And lucky for the littlest lamb he got a bite....In MY DEFENSE we were eating on the road and that is something my little lamb DOES NOT do well with, WAY too sticky or is it his mama that can't handle it?  either way monkey said.....
"thanks mom, and ya know, donuts are in ALL SUMMER and since daddy, me & sam like them SO MUCH maybe you could buy them for us more"
FOR SURE.
and a little side note.... they each ate almost half of them.... There is something about my boys... NEVER TO OVER indulge???  I think if i were a kid i would scarf the whole darn thing down in seconds? but my boys are weird like that, only a bite or two of cake, cupcakes, anything like that and then they are done.... That is WEIRD!!! 
I hope you stayed out and enjoyed the sunshine ALL DAY yesterday like we did.  I didn't put anyone down for naps.... While my babies fell asleep, in my arms (first time in a year) and the other in the stroller we all LOVED being outside in the chilly sunshine and took FULL advantage!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment