Monday, March 15, 2010

luck be an old lady!

so our FIRST saturday gathering was a ST. Paddy's Day celebration.  The rain held NO ONE home and we loved catching up and seeing the brave souls who brought their kiddos.  i WAS NOT one of those brave souls and roped in our mimi.  Mimi came to play with my babies! thank you x 3!
this guy is a true IRISHman and cooked like no one's business.... corn beef hash, was it?  whatever it was smelled so yummy!  we didn't get to taste it as we skirted along to our next social gathering..... 

i did snap some pictures before it got really crowded and so i may not lend the look of a crazy photographer!  Everything green. VERY FESTIVE!!!

the irishman's wife had an ENORMOUS bowl of lucky charms out for little hands..... i don't know if she planned on the little ones dumping them out and then dancing on them but she too is laid back and enjoyed the show! i loved seeing the little guys!

i think its safe to say this precious angel LOVED them.... look at those chubby cheeks...i just wanted to squeeze them off!!

and this lucky charm came with GREEN paci in tow.... did he know?  

Don't you love a child? eating yummy marshmallow cereal, m&ms, cookies. oh my!!

and the love they have for one another

and miss priss here may be the most edible thing EVER!!!!  i really almost stuck her in my pocket for later.  I could have watched her all day!

There were other kiddos there and i loved seeing each and everyone but had to put the camera away and socialize, ha!  
Onward to our next gathering at one of my bestest friend's happy home and his beautiful bride of ALMOST a year now!   we enjoyed every second of catching up, dancing to another old friend who was playing and singing as we danced in the rain and mud right along with him..... and for a mili-second i worried about my shoes being BLACK with mud and then i was over it and enjoyed the show! 

What my monkey enjoyed was getting out EASTER stuff and hiding a bajillion easter eggs all over the house...eeeekkkkk!  i am remembering why i waited until now to get this stuff out.  Some Easter years i cringe at the decorating.  I don't know why??  But remember mom always decorating and how we loved seeing all the stuff tacky or not??  And now my boys too love to see the holiday excitement too.  

these really ALMOST do me in.... but the boys LOVE them so it makes it all okay??


this IS MY CHILD.... he is organizing the easter eggs and cleaning up.  MUSIC to my EYES!!!

really bothering me how you can SEE the suction cup above the egg wreath. i may or MAY NOT fix that.

But i did just order them the sweetest Easter baskets EVER.... i have waited to get them one to call THEIR own due to the OCD in me wanting them all to be the same size and same basket..... They do have a little differences with a pop of color.... blue, green, & yellow.  i will post pictures when i pick them up!  the crazy in me is so so so glad for them to have their FOREVER basket to pull out year after year!! I hope your weekends ended well.  We were suppose to head out of town for some days but my girl i call my own had to head back to the hospital for some double checking of her own and mom is suppose to come home from the hospital TODAY so we delayed our visit for now...... Daddyc enjoyed swinging sticks with some guys and after seeing the look of his four year old he promised him that HE TOO could come up to the club and play and little golf after his game was over.... HEAVEN for him!  So daddyc and my biggest baby enjoyed some GOOD QT together and the three of us enjoyed a nice dinner (miss carolyn kept the little babies so we may be able to get in a few words, ha!)  Good Times! better times if i can get my mom home today.  Happy Monday!  
oh and i hope you are as PUMPED about spring break as i am.  I love the boys NOT HAVING ANYTHING.... its nice to NOT have somewhere to be ALL THE TIME.....I will enjoy this week!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment