Saturday, March 20, 2010

hit the road...

so yet another one of mom's sisters/my aunt/my friend rushed into town seeing the OTHER aunt back off to her OWN family in Nashville and on the way to the hospital she dropped off my cousin, yes... cousin (mom has quite some siblings therefore my cousin is only 5 years old) in the early friday morning.  We had a wonderful day, we walked OUT the door NEVER to return until we couldn't see one another anymore due to darkness of the night.  I threw two in the shower and two in the bathtub and called it a DAY!
And today we awake to even BETTER weather.... so i did what most moms would do.... borrowed an extra jogging DOUBLE stroller and daddyc and i are about to stroll these 4 babies to the bakery and playground to start our day.   I highly suggest you waltz right out your DOOR too!!!
update on mom:  still in icu.  a whole lotta test run yesterday.... Nothing new found.  Just long months of healing to arrive at better days ontop of her chemo (5 more rounds)....Mom is so brave and strong and has lots of positive things to say!  Hoping to get to normal hospital room soon.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment