Wednesday, March 17, 2010

st. patty's day!

while i am NOT in the yard searching for 4 leaf clovers like i should be....
i am just plain MAD at the gloomy weather, i am NOT going out to celebrate, but i did just complete an ENORMOUS amount of laundry and cleaned my house so that makes me feel a little better...... my boys had dentist appts. today.  Everyone checked out GREAT!  Oh and dr. lauten confirmed that our little hornet ALMOSt bit his LIP OFF!!!! fabulous.... i do need the luck of the irish somedays.... right now i am giving away any luck i can find to my sweet mom.  She is doing well and YES IN DEED my dad got picked for the trial so will be out of pocket for some days... just about how it goes sometimes, right?!

And i like to type st. paddys day A WHOLE lot more than st. patty's day! it is afterall how we all pronounce it down here in the black belt of the south.  
Dear Daddyc, 
Do we live in the black belt?  I blame the babies on my brain failing me often....
Hopefully you have booked a sitter and are painting the town GREEN tonight.  i am not but will have a green salad with our dinner. wink wink and will celebrate a good day at home with my brood!  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment