Thursday, March 4, 2010

delight in this


Newspaper.model

via simply seleta
NOt really too much to say today....
I am enjoying....

  • my coffee as the sun rises
  • DEAD silence in my house
  • the calm before the storm
  • the fact that mrs. silvia comes today (the sweetest lady EVER that helps us clean!)
  • the fact that i re-ordered my usweekly magazine.... i have missed my "friends", they don't call and keep up like they should
  • i will RE-enjoy my Garden & Gun Magazine at some point today
  • i am enjoying the fact that preschool and mothers day IS tODAY
  • LOVING spring being around the corner
  • over the moon about the forecast for the weekend
  • enjoying putting birthday get togethers for my littlest lamb (turns ONE on Sat.) and my mom's birthday is Monday, we will celebrate on sunday in the 66 degrees and sunny
  • loving spring clothes in my closet.... not yet but on the verge!
  • even more loving when i change the boys closets over to spring/summer, oh what a bubble does for me!!!
  • the fact that everyone in my family is WELL



what i am NOT enjoying....

  • the mere thought of me about to run in the FREEZING
  • the fact that the gym is CLOSED today for CPR classes (the boys playroom anyway that delightfully take them in while i workout)
  • the thoughts i have not put together for dinner tonight, i know, i know...i am a planner!



what my monkey is enjoying...

  • the fact that he starts soccer and t'ball next weekend, he only talks about it NON-STOP
  • the fact that his wrecking crew are spending the day with us tomorrow
  • the thoughts that he may get to go to lolly & big daddy's house this weekend, he is missing them dearly
  • the weather, he has played outside everyday this week and drug out all the tacky plastic toys we own (the yard looks GREAT!)
  • hard puzzles that his brothers can't do
  • getting his tools out, shooting his brothers with nurf guns, trying to stick the bullets to the ceiling
  • riding his razor



what my hornet is enjoying...

  • life in itself
  • anything and everything that comes his way
  • mothers day out
  • candy...be it vitamens, etc. whatever you call "candy" he LOVES IT!
  • books
  • animals
  • little cars he can CRASH into each other
  • jumping from anything and everything
  • drawing with pens or markers
  • playing with the big boys and older girls too



what my littlest lamb is enjoying....

  • FOOD
  • the warmer weather when it graces us
  • his mommy and daddy being with him at all times
  • climbing the stairs over and over again
  • riding in the cozy coupe car
  • the dogs
  • climbing out of his high chair
  • playing with older kids



And i had to post this kitchen i wish i was in RIGHT NOW!!! i would never leave...
7
via black and spiro






0 remarks:

Post a Comment