Friday, March 19, 2010

HE has plans!

rinse and repeat... GOD IS IN CONTROL.  I am the first to admit i lose sight when things get un-done, out of wack, etc.  And while living life and chatting to my very bestest we talked about prayer and the firm belief we have.   She told me of her new prayer of specifics and how God has really worked for the baby girl i call my own, and i have to know SHE IS GOING TO COME OUT AHEAD and we can't wait to see her run in the sun this summer......  And we talked of how its easier to see answered prayers this way and not feel so lost and un-spoken-to.
littlealouetteblog:

distillingwater:

heavenishere:

moreofyou “She”.
So thursday morn. i went and picked up my eldest niece who i love to see in my rear view smiling back at me.   She is of little words but her face speaks SO MUCH and my boys are in L  O  V  E!!!!  
As i promise them playgrounds, chicken fingers and fries..... And as i pulled into the parking lot my phone blinks (not rings, the ringer doesn't work??) D_A_D and he being in federal court and all i quickly hit ANSWER
"GO TO MOMS"
so i act calmly and tell the 4 kiddos in the back seat... No playground today, no lunch out.... we are heading home to play with dad, uncle charles and eat turkey sandwiches and grapes AGAIN!!!!!   Funny thing is, No one stopped singing, laughing and that change was just fine with them.   Thank you God for your understanding ways!
i dropped 3 outta 4 off and high tailed it to my mom's bedside.   We (my older wiser brother) loaded mom up and off to the hospital we went.    It wasn't a hope for Mom but she was strong and never looked back.   We had great conversation all day long and never even turned the tv on.... just chatted.  she walked me through baking a ham, rearing the boys, her hopes of getting to the lake soon, getting to the zoo, getting a spray tan (we southern gals love a good summer glow, don't we?) We had a good day exception of laying in the ICU all day.....  Dad still court NO phone, etc. came RUNNING...literally,  RUNNING into her side when dismissed and couldn't wait to grab mom's hand.... 
(via bippityboppityboo)
There were no words....there were NONE needed.... It was love like never before and shattered my heart into pieces.  Mom is so strong and was reassuring dad all along.....   Needless to say.....we are back in the hospital and hope to be out soon.   The sun will do good things shining in. And me, I am going to start praying for specifics and IT WON't BE THOSE PINK RUFFLED sandals either.   

0 remarks:

Post a Comment