Friday, March 26, 2010

i believe...

[audrey+quote.jpg]
Dear Mom,
I am more than sorry you are having to go through this.....even more wish it were me.... even more know you are the strongest person i know....(dad is NOT FAR BEHIND at all....)  Hang in there and you have to believe the words they are telling you "it will get better!"
i love you to the moon and back.

*My mom has had a really tough week.  Pray she will find comfort and happiness in her weekend to come!  She went ahead with chemo yesterday like a champ!!*

Enjoy your weekends blog followers, i know i will.  

while i won't be swinging on the beach, i wish i was.....
but i will be dining at someone else's happy home;  me and my plus one plus about 14 others!
eat-2
i will be waiting PATIENTLY for my plus one to arrive home from work.... yeah, you are right, i will be pacing the floor and watching the clock but will work on relaxing in the mean time??? 
IMG_0498
Dear Caroline.
We will try hard, very hard not to take the first jet outTA here and if it happens take good care of my babies
XOXO


0 remarks:

Post a Comment