Friday, August 13, 2010

yes. please

i want NEED one of these FAST.... which is how daddyc and i work; which drives my dad, our big daddy, CRAZY how we don't research and think things through but it works for us.... like i wrote in our side note:
we are NOT perfect, far far from it. but its perfect for us!

anyway....  BIG DADDY....we need this so bad.... our yard is not flat enough... is yours?  wink wink.
and oh my goodness... if you could lend me a quick 500 hundred these boots would be mine.  any takers?
frye over the knee.   wrap them up someone please.
The Alexander Wang wedges that had all of us some of y'all girls swooning have been knocked off.
Not quite the same but close enough for me, I'll take it and let YOU wear them... I am not a huge animal print gal i have to admit but think they would look quite fab on YOU!!!
so i have photos of a GHETTO fabulous place my friend and i took our most precious children to today but will save them for next week. stay tuned. And we get to spend my niece's birthday amongst friends tonight pool side and then we are LAKE bound.... heres hoping the water is NOT like a bath tub....i can't believe we have not seen the lake since mid-july..... Happy weekends!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment