Sunday, August 29, 2010

life is but a dream

(via prettystuff)
while that is NOT my dream; although, i wouldn't turn down the offer to travel or wouldn't waste any room in my SMALL backpack with a paint set i would not use but i WOULD wear a pleated skirt and would FOR SURE hang out at a seaside hotel and dance all afternoon.....
But that is NOT what i am wishn' this Sunday morning...
a wing and a prayer... lots of prayer
So as you join the rat race (thats what it resembles getting my crew dressed and ready and TO SUNDAY School) pray hard for my baby girl.   She was admitted to the NICU yesterday or day before i have lost my days....  Feeding tubes, low glucose levels and a touch of this and that.  
Pray she gains strength to get back to her mama's warm arms who LONGs to hold her tight where she belongs.  Pray Hard.  
We know deep down, Molly Lynn, is going to be a spit fire (thats what we southerners call our little angels when they 'cause us worry and stress OUR WHOLE LIVES) and i think i can honestly say, i am a little drawn to the wild ones who have such a personality that make me smile a deep sincere smile.   So somewhere behind the worry, on deck tears of when my angel when roll back into her mama's hospital room and out of the NICU box,  and the security of her striving through the next couple weeks gaining weight... I know i will smile at how she was brought into the world.  But that is later and now i am going to gain strength through YOUR prayers, as is her teeny tiny being.  
Dear Molly Lynn, 
You have angels keeping you warm and safe.   
I know you are worrying my mom, YOUR LOLLY, sick but know she is with you and we will lend ALL OF HER to you until we get you safe and sound. but then we will have to share again.    
 I love you, 
aunt amy
mail.jpg

0 remarks:

Post a Comment