Wednesday, August 25, 2010

pitter pat....

goes my heart... I just am enjoying my coffee and blog stalking and returning emails when 
BAM!!!! (yes, my babies are still asleep and my big boy is already outside playing) 
so.chic posted this

I was home in Mobile over the weekend and popped in to one of my favorite local gift shops,The Ivy Cottage, and stumbled upon the most gorgeous pottery by artist Caroline Reehl. Every piece of her collection is simply breathtaking to me...I just can't get enough of it!! A southerner herself, Caroline's pottery is inspired by the southern woman who epitomizes hospitality, cultivation of splendor, and rich traditions.

.







Not enough eye candy for you? Check out more of her work here....

it took my breathe away to see my sweet caroline on the world wide web of blogland.....   And i may say I am PUMPED she is back from mobile living too close not to come keep the boys next week for me, THANK YOU and i can't wait to catch up!   I have missed allie and caroline so much this summer... Allie is a busy working gal now who stays tired from night shifts and is moving again this saturday. CLOSER TO ME.... yAY!!!  and i never even saw her summer digs.... she understands, she knows my life and how crazy busy we are but still 
NO EXCUSE
but you better believe i am coming over on saturday to see this WONDERFUL pad the girls have rented (WITH a pottery studio in the basement... i mean....meant to be!)  and may even spend the night... No, only kidding i have supperclub and 3 boys to tuck into bed... Gosh, livin' the life, huh?  
"no, sorry girls, i must read GOOD NIGHT moon for the MILLIONTH time and do bubbles, more bubbles and pretend to "not like" the ice cream my 2 year old brings me again and again and again" 
Oh this just made my day.  Thanks for posting sidney-  i am so so so proud of caroline and allie too.  They will move mountains, i just hope they don't forget my boys who think they HUNG the moon.  Shhhh! don't tell them caroline is coming next week and we will see them this weekend.  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment