Monday, August 9, 2010

family ties

Daddyc & i are so stinkn' lucky to have ALL our small family, meaning immediate, within our finger tips.... we see them often.... NOT often enough, but all the time!   But our travels have us missing our girls like crazy-  So my sister in law invited us for lunch-  We were so excited, ONLY ONE HOUR late showing up, we wanted to get there early to play.... Didn't so much work with us that day and i will be honest and say we were all four playing outside that morning and time got away from me and as always i had to bathe all of us from our intense playing so that we may be allowed INside the watkin's household...... but we made it and LOVED our too short of a visit.
sidenote: My littlest girlies got a BIG haircut, they got bangs..... as a mama withOUT baby girls, i can't possibly imagine the pain of letting those little wispy hairs FINALLY get long enough to be pulled back (after much praying and slicking back) and then to come home to a big haircut preformed by your mother in law.....   I guess we should have warned her
NOTE:  CUTTING A TODDLERS HAIR is the HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD- hands down!!!!
But it is JUST hair and they look cute enough to eat still..... 
oh. and its a total toy MECA too! My boys just run from room to room playing.... My biggest baby said "mom, they even have toys in their closets" 




 we loved see the aunts and a cousin on the SmItH side of our family.... we don't see them near enough!




sam i am is throwing webs at me, as in SPIDERMAN WEBS.... he is also LOVING the little girls PINK lamby.... my boys have NO problem playing with the girls toys.... although on the way over, 
"mama"
"yes charlie"
"did you bring my cup?"
No angel, i just brought the little boys sippy cups
"thats okay mama, i guess i can use a girl cup, it will be okay this time.  Hey mom, what kind of cup does uncle wade use, maybe i could share his?"

for the record....he managed just fine and didn't go thirsty. wink wink




kate stayed inside, she is a smart girl!  
we attempted the hardest thing known to man.... taking a GROUP shot!  
Here is our 6 pack.  3 stinky boy + 3 prissy girls = our family of fun
they are each and every one SO DIFFERENt and so special to us all.... They are growing way way way too fast for me but we are loving each phase of them and trying to cater to all SIX of their interest to allow them to develop into their own little being.  I hope for YOU, that you have little ones as edible as these to watch grow....
if not..... I feel for sure my sister in law and myself would lend you a couple of these on most any day!


this what pops in my head when i dream of these angels.... a free spirit, laid back, bubbly mess and a petite girly girl, no non-sense (she KNOWS what she wants) who loves her mama's side and control of the situation going on.  Who can't love them!

this is ALMOST good.... look how extremely sweaty my monkey is and he is using the stick as a gun to fend off bad guys... come on boys!!  Next up another cousin, more family and fun filled night on the town for me and daddyc!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment