Monday, August 2, 2010

Are you there bEACh? iT is ME, AmY.

And i am missing you like crazy......  10 days was not long enough. sniff sniff.
Well, we made it back.  We had the most wonderful time.... 
we had no where to be and ALL day to get there.... 
We had family come IN town, go out of town, and more come back IN town.  The boys were wonderful angels for the most part and it was lots of laughter and all smiles!!  
that is an untouched photo... It was THAT beautiful.... no oil, no booms (although, that word makes me die laughing so i kinda wished i'd seen one.. NO anything to keep me from thinking nothings wrong)
my biggest baby is quite the social butterfly, has NEVER met a stranger and is KNOWN to go up to any ole' person and strike up a conversation AND THAT IS JUSt wHAt he did....at the beach, at the pool, in the elevator.... I have gotten used to this and just smile and go about my business....  Its so cute and SO LIKE his Mimi (he gets it honest!) between the two of them, we would get no where fast.  


we played in the commons...

i love the laughter on my monkey's face.

Notice my boys:  One is on the highest part of the dolphin he can get too, AND my baby is climbing around where you are NOT suppose to and on the brink of falling.  Perfect!!!
And my middle one was right behind him, 
"where are his clothes?"
why that was 10 days ago. i have no clue why he is naked or what happened but it didn't slow him down or ME.

of course we brought our menz.... are you crazy?  we brought a whole crew of them.

my little lamb made my aunt a wee bit nervous,  Funny how you KNOW your children like no one else.... She just knew he was going to drown and i just KNEW he was fine and was just running wild!!!! don't worry she did NOT spill her wine.    Just look at his little face, i could eat him up!!!  Oh and i may add... This child has NO FEAR at all.... And i feel quite sure if we had one more week he would be swimming with no floaties....he is a water bug no dout.
God had ME in mind when he invented 13 year old girls and boys for that matter.... The boys LOVED playing with them, and they loved care taking for them.... score.

i guess you can sum up our long vacation to:  we just ran around laughing for 10 straight days!
my little lamb is getting so big, it makes me sad.

this is my cousin who is a little older than charlie.  they are big buddies and LOVE to share their time together!


a boy and their truck are like one.
 It was ONLY 110 degrees and each time we went outdoors my camera lens would fog in the center so excuse the photos, sure i could have waited but i wanted to join in the fun and play.

snacks were ALwAYs around...
and it was sad when we ran out of snacks....

my biggest baby was ONE with the ocean, he rode waves, skim boarded (is that right?), rode a boogie board with little to NO patience whatsoever, and swam to the sand bar..... I held myself tight and bit my lip, i didn't say a word and i let him be a little boy as he crashed the ocean floor over and over again riding waves..... I was proud of him, i was even prouder of myself for allowing him to play without making him stay ankle deep.

 Have i mentioned how nice it was to have two little girls by our side at all times....

not sure where the flash was but i am thinking it was NOT up and running.
And who can forget how COOL it was to get fancy drinks at the beach as a child
we also indulged in tattoos and big balloon made swords and yes, batman was in full force that night.
And of course the tattoo he picked resembled spiderman look

from bird chasing, frisbee throwing and skim boarding we stayed busy...

whitmore giving sam kisses.... he is too sweet!
my monkey wanted to practice his photo skills... not too bad, huh?
and then my 6 year old cousin had a try too
then my aunt and i took to the sunset, some cold cocktails, live music and watched the boats come in from a days hard work!  LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!   And i disclosed the fact that music on the water be it IN the water, on a boat, or sitting next to the water.... It is my favorite thing in the world!!!!  
And as we watched the sun go down i couldn't help but think of my boys... Southern Star is the name of Daddyc's family's boat.... very similar is looks. wink wink.
and a camo boat is something wonderful in my boys books, my little boys anyway.

we don't go anywhere without our lovies.... a frog, lamb, and bunny.
although, at 4 years old, the bunny aka 'JACK' stays close to the bed nowadays... FOr you non-spiderman knowing readers, my biggest baby is throwing "webs" at the camera.
And after a short week away our big daddy and daddy came down to the coast to join in on some HOT fun! 

And i am wondering who missed who more????  you decide.



the boys ran around while we dined and listened to live music.... It was a beautiful thing!

we crab hunted most nights.... we caught them with our bare hands, nets, and sometimes sweet folks donated their crabs when our time was cut short..... thank you kind friends!!

we biked trails....we scouted out islands....


And the great Grande Lawn


oh and we caught some amazon looking frogs.... we can't seem to go ANYWHERE and not find some bugs and frogs of some sort.
so can you NOW see why we hung our heads low when we had to leave yesterday.  My biggest baby said "when i come back i am staying 100 days" and my middle child just screamed "NO GO HOME"  The feelings were mutual for us all.  SO good bye for now beach, we hope to be back soon!!!! 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment