Monday, August 16, 2010

a partee

for a big 5 year old....
what better time/day to have an inside party than when it is POURING rain outside?  we loaded up and headed to a new joint in town...called i-jump!  I have never been so it was new to me, charlie has been of course with other sweet families who have toted him to birthday parties when i was in and out of the hospital last spring (with my mom) and i am officially saying "i am so sorry" for doing that to you.....   It is hard enough to keep up with your OWN kids in that place MUCH less someone else's precious cargo.  It was wild & crazy and the children LOVED it!!! they all ran from jumpy thing to jumpy thing to playing games (the arcade thing is new to my boys and i am kind shy to admit, they don't use tokens, they just sit down and pretend so when aunt emily graciously handed out tokens my biggest baby said "we don't even need that, we just play!".  
 Should i ruin the innocence and introduce MONEY?  
yea, you are right, NO WAY!!!!
the only boys there were mine and another cousin on the other side so i got my feel of watching all the little girls.... of course there was a "leader" who EVERYONE wanted to sit by and copy and of course the seating arrangement or lack there of was a HUGE issue- i even over heard a mom say 
"does emily have a seating chart?" 
and at the time i kinda laughed, and thought this mom must have major issues, but looking back i think that mom was dead serious.....and then there was the little girl that was being "mean" and then of course they all wanted to run around holding the birthday girl's hand (which i imagine made it a little harder to play while holding two hands?) And there were tears of course.   I sighed a HUGE relief of no girls for the moment, i just would sob at some of the little things those precious 5 year olds can do to one another and couldn't imagine it being my child ON EITHER END!

Dear God & mom,
I was NEVER like that was i?   Wasn't i NICE to EVERYONE?  i feel quite sure i was the angel you both made me into, right?  great, i thought so.
XOXO,
AMy

we LOVED celebrating my first born niece's 5th birthday!!  And we only lost our children once or twice.  It was great times until.... my biggest baby broke his favor bag....candy EVERYWHERE!  my littlest lamb took off for one more chance in a jumpy thing and sent us all searching.  And then a couple hours later... My middle baby Threw up EVERYWHERE at my sister in laws happy home who graciously cleaned him up!  Feel free to invite us over ANYTIME.
two sweet sweet girls.

my littlest lamb climbed on things he SHOULD not have, begged for balloons and cried for snacks and food!



0 remarks:

Post a Comment