Friday, August 20, 2010

win some ya lose some...

I don't really think i have lost as much as its just NOT a priority right now.....  Daddyc laughs because EVERYTHING on my list ties for #1.... but here is a snapshot of my outdoor fireplace,  won't it look great on my patio?  i know....
And right now target has the cutest marshmallow roasting sticks with bright fun colored handles on their DOLLAR rack.... I did invest... in 6!  We roast INSIDE and love to enjoy smores during those cold months! won't you join us.
And here is a fantastic outdoor living area... if i only had enough room....   Next Time!
And while i do so LOVE yard work and landscape, I DO NOT love a greenhouse... I just think they are horrid to look at.... So if i am ever granted one by my fairy god mother... i can assure you MINE will look like THIS! Full of wine, organic wine...would that make me "green" as the environmental beaters would say?  
 And i can even more assure you i would want you with me in there enjoying it.  The more the merrier in my greenhouse!
And here is another fireplace idea... a pit right in the middle....
life is but a DREAM... So here is to my dream of THIS YARD!!!  
and maybe someday soon fireplace.... i promise it is #1 on the list.....  MY list that is.  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment