Tuesday, August 24, 2010

wishing?

while i don't THINK i am wishing away my summer... I was still dreaming and half asleep when i blogged yesterday morning... i have TWO more weeks before mothers day out starts.....   silly me!!!!  or was i wishful thinking????
we had yet another manic monday.   But we did start soccer and this is our first year where cleats (is that even how to spell that?), shin guards and your own ball are needed.... I will admit, the little boys looked totally edible out there as my hot AND mad 2 year DID NOT as he threw a huge fit for drinks and dinner.... 
Dear Soccer scheduler Person,
Did you really schedule the little boys soccer from 4 to 5 pm?  Do you not KNOW what time my boys would like to sit down to eat?  Don't worry though, i think we will make it through the season as long as you let my 1 and 2 year old boys play too!  thanks.... Easy enough, right?
Love,
Another soccer mom

0 remarks:

Post a Comment