Friday, October 1, 2010

trial & error

i had to get a bigger flash for my camera to shoot in my house and just in general so i decided to put off what NEEDED to be done and play with it for a minute.... It just so happened i was also bathing my little boys while my biggest baby played with a friend.... THEY ALL got snapped!  some were better about it than others and i was limited to the bathtub shots and the playroom.


 "mom, what in the world are you doing with that HUGE flash light thing?"  "just get me please"
the setting proved to be way too much for a bathroom but this bathroom is in fact VERY DARK so it did its job if i can just tone it down a bit!
 this is one of our precious neighbors who i claim all day long.  He and his brother are the sweetest boys and role models for my boys i could ever ask for and their parents are not half bad either. wink wink And i will miss them all dearly this week and may have to call and check in!!


 And you can SOOOOO tell who the baby is in our family.... "he is looking at his big brother like did you see me slide out from under my truck?"  "are you going to help me or should i just sit back up?"
Now, you know what they say about hind sight but i am feeling like "why did my little lamb not look towards ME?"  is that what brothers are for? And i am also noticing i did not brush this angel's hair..... failing on the job in more than one way!


0 remarks:

Post a Comment