Monday, October 18, 2010

make do...

or hire out?? that is the question.  
do YOU think these will work for my little lamb's 18 month pictures?  I do NOT frame or even order pictures, i know its hard to believe but i DO have their precious selves photographed by a PRO at 6 months and 18 months and 3 years.... that being said my little lamb is DUE for his 18 month shot.  
think this will work?
all my boys have their "lovey" in their 18 month shots and i have professional shots of each thing too... a bunny, lamb, and a frog....
i DO realize the dirty face and shadows but i think on nice printing paper they just may work? ya think?

1 remarks:

emily said...

I DO like these!! It will be so much easier to tell once you get your pictures back from the printing company. My offer still stands for wed at botantical gardens if you want to try and get a few more and I really, REALLY want Sam for the day that day!!

Post a Comment