Monday, October 18, 2010

yay or nay?

we have had ONE OF THOSE, you know those days, but luckily for some very very odd reason, we didn't let it get us down.....  We struggled to get all showered and appear dry hair and somewhat stay ironed for a "family" photo shoot by a REAL pro.  It has been scheduled for MONTHS now.....  

we got there, not a minute late or EARLY... everyone was smiling.... daddyc met us there...
photo guy? 
okay, he is running late, that is fine with me.....
photo guy?  oh. photo guy you better SHOW UP..... 
a phone call, email, and realization later... photo guy is a NO SHOW....  
Thats fine.  Daddyc i forgot MY camera, will you drive home and get it for me and i will take the boys pictured atleast while we are here and in somewhat of ONE piece.... so far.

Daddyc was happy to help... My camera, ok lets go play and shoot.
Shoot!  my camera died, no battery.... therefore; not one single picture was shot.  

For some reason it did not bother me, we took it back to the house, picked up ONE MORE stinky boy and had a ball OUTSIDE enjoying fall weather. I charged the camera battery and WAAA LAAA  i think i got a Christmas Card shot that was almost scary it was so easy?????   So my hopes are for a refund so daddyc and i can use that to paint the town red!!!!  stay tuned.  Oh and let me know which if any group shot i should use for our card this year.  Our card is solid chocolate brown with dark red font.... 
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
i do realize this one is not good and that you can see the old house in the background.... but you give some and take some and i gave that location a "thats fine" 
#6
i love this one but could not look past my littlest lamb's busted lip.... we are never a day without skinned up knees, scratches and banged up lips or a nose....NEVER!!!    And its darn near IMPOSSIBLE to get my monkey's beautiful smile, my middle hornet's dimples and my little lamb's beautiful curls... I may be a wee bit bias but i love to watch these boys smile and today it was just TOO EASY... Yes, that would be linen bubbles and shorts.... Remember: the lady sweet enough to sew our fall clothes is not quick but sweet enough to do it so bear with her and don't mention our linen after labor day!!!!

4 remarks:

Stewart Coxwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewart Coxwell said...

I vote for #4! :-)

emily said...

Amy - I know you are KIDDING ME??!!?? Do you know how many hours I spent trying to get a group shot of the girls this weekend to no avail! You are a miracle worker!

My vote is for #4 - I love #6 too but their hair looks like it may be overexposed and may print funny.
OH and I seriously may need your help with our "group photo" - I've decided it's not going to include any faces just from the knees down but I need someone to actually take it and you're the only one I trust :) !!

Kate said...

I like #4 and #6. I really can't believe you got so many cute ones! Any of these would be great! And, love Whit's pictures too...you can definitely get a pass on the pro.

Post a Comment