Tuesday, October 12, 2010

yeehaw he is 5...

it is official my biggest baby is NOW 5
we celebrate the cowboy way.
 some well deserved thank yous
 and much needed party favors so that everyone would be able to party the "cowboy" way





 with a little help from my friends....
 our big daddy made us the horses to "ROPE" and or sit on and pretend... they are precious and received MANY compliments!!!

 And here is our REAL cowboy, guy from montgomery's rodeo anyway.... 

 a place for drinks..



 the cowboy "mined" for gold hidden in the sand....  You would be surprised how much they love this!!!


 a line for the horse ride
 and a cowboy getting "suited" up...
 My boys LOVE to volunteer and be the CENTER of attention and to raise their hands and answer ALL the questions.... I can PROMISE you they don't get that for me!!

 i know what you are thinking... Yes,  i did in fact buy the boys matching cowboy shirts... And they are LONG sleeve and here it is STILL in the 90s some days so it proved TOO HOT and i was NOT fighting that battle..... NOt that day!! we put our boots on, which is a daily norm around here and called it a cowboy outfit.




 Look at this horses' BLUE eyes.... so weird and kinda scary looking.....

 You know what i say about HIND sight... Well, i sure do wish i would have ask my littlest lamb if he wanted to ride....  But he was busy playing and i just let him be.... next time???

 baby caroline thinks ice cream may be her favorite food yet!!!  And if your mama does not get you some juice, you just eat the ice.... bless these angels.


And my littlest nieces thought cowboys should warn a girl before they do LOUD trick ropes and cap guns....  I think they proved the NON-cowboy type which as their aunt, i think that is a smart choice....  
so onto our "normal" adventures.... L I F E!  As we know it we are back in gear and on track.

1 remarks:

TBG said...

What a FUN and PRECIOUS party, AMY!!!!! I am so impressed :) I'll definitely have to take some tips from your party-throwing style when the boys start having their parties. Great job!!!

Post a Comment