Wednesday, October 13, 2010

an idea!

in case you have yet to discover... i really LOVE paper products and all things that go with them and i am in dire needs for these tags... they just seem SO FITTING to my wine selections.....  I love wine, i drink lots of wine.... yet, i could care less what kind, year, and all that jazz.... Just a glass of wine please and YOUR kind company will do me fine.
Popptags - letterpress wine bottle tags
the wine guy said it was good is SO ME.....
Popptags - letterpress wine bottle tags
AND EVEN MORE ME... is the fact, I DO buy wine by the cutest labels and BIG PLUS if the wording is cute too!!!!
Popptags - letterpress wine bottle tags
Now, i do NOT re-gift my wine... i drink it but the red wagon is ADORABLE.... i have a big heart for red wagons and secretly keep ours in our tool shed so the boys don't leave it out to RUST!!!
Popptags - letterpress wine bottle tags
And EXACTLY how i feel about my friends and family... they deserve the VERY BEST and get what i think is cute!!!!  sorry, i can't help it....

*order these from poppytags.com*

0 remarks:

Post a Comment