Saturday, October 30, 2010

1.2.3. fall

play in leaves, carve pumpkins....take pictures... BAD pictures, i am not quite sure what happened here?  very grainy, TERRIBLE exposure.... i honestly can not explain but oh so wish i could.  
 and just like that while uploading pictures of this angel, i got it.  My freakn' camera was set in a random mode that did NOT allow the flash or focus to auto.....  Luckily for me, this baby's mama was with me last night and knows all too well why my thinking is a little fuzzy today!!!!  





 give me a minute please mom.  No, no, what he is really saying is "i am NOT coming in right now, DON'T make me repeat that mama" and then he crossed his little chubby cherub arms like only he does....  And for now, at 19 months old, i think its kinda cute!!!
again, what in the world put my camera in this mode???  
i could not even recover the adorable ones of all of the children jumping in the leaves and WE KNOW mr. dan only does yard work once a season so i am sad to say i missed it ;(  kidding dan, only a joke!!!   But we are LOVING your leaf pile and so sorry we have scattered them all back into the yard and street, it was SO worth it to watch these babies have fun i promise!!!
there was never a baby to love her mama more....
2 outta 3 ain't bad, right?  
thats my baby. with a knife. holding tight to the blade.....  where is his MAMA?
it was a group effort and we had a great old friend stop by and keep us company while we carved.  i was glad to see her & she was probably glad to leave our happy home as she could hardly relax, boys jumping out of trees, off the porch with their carving utensils, playing in the street, etc.  She must come over more often, she would gain the ability to relax if she knew..... this is them....they are fine.... and will come home wagging their tails behind them, dirty as pigs, happy as larks, and worn smack out from the outdoor world.  it truly is a beautiful thing!!!
adding faces to pumpkins....
carving takes WAY too long and we had leaves to jump in and friends to play with....
Guess who finished up the job, pulled out those yucky seeds, washed them, and roasted them and brought them back out to share...
Gosh, i am similar to the LITTLE RED HEN... "then i will do it myself...." incase you all need a refresher course....
oh and yes, those are skeleton pjs. on that precious baby above and random pjs on my biggest baby too.  When are a big 4 and 5 year old and its the weekend and your mama and daddy went out late last night, you can stay in your pjs as long as your heart desires..... the BEST BEST BEST part about it, is that honestly; it really doesn't matter now does it???
I sure do love my boys!  All of them....and there is a lot.  
oh and i was promised over a couple cocktails a baby... NOT FROM ME... from a friend and she promised i could call "it" my own on occasion.  i can't wait!  Now get on it, i am NOT very patient.  I have dear dear friends who shower me with birthday cheer and little happy surprises (which IS SO NOT  intended at all..... NO MORE dear friends of mine... and thank you from the bottom of my heart)
this is my very first birthday withOUT my mom.... 
 I really miss my mom.   
My dad is taking over my cake this year and we will celebrate as usual..... 
 I am a very lucky girl though, i truly feel like a princess on most days (there are just a sprinkle of wicked stepmother days in there) and i owe a thanks to my dad, my boys, and my other half who makes me whole in more ways than one...  I can admit, i am a wee bit spoiled if i may?  i know you don't believe it. 




0 remarks:

Post a Comment