Friday, October 15, 2010

rest? are you THERE?

our lives are filled to the brim, with good things MOSTLY but life with 3 small boys is quite busy and quite tiring..... i find myself needing a break that NEVEr seems to show up???? I have no one to blame but myself....

We went to see the Frog Price with monkey's class yesterday, it was cute!  he did NOT want to sit in his mama's lap. sniff sniff..... 
So next best thing, he girly friend KATE.  
She will do it EVERY TIME!!!!   

but i found myself after getting the big kids back to school safe and sound feeling kinda of well, ALONE so i did what ONLY crazy moms would do.

i went and checked out my little hornet for a lunch date.  (i seriously don't know if i have left the boys in mothers day out the whole time period since they started.... but its comforting to know i have the OPTION? right?)
We went and surprised DAddyc at work and stole him too.... I know i know...i ruined my OWN break but i can't help it... 
THE boys  ARE SO VERY WILD that i find myself lost in silence when i don't have them near, no one to talk to, sing with, laugh with, you get the idea....  
And plus.  what would i complain about if i got breaks from them???  

So today, all worn out, we take off to Auburn to watch our tigers play in the loveliest village in the south, i feel for sure i will come back rested, 
what????  
And completely ready to take on the pumpkin patch on sunday, cookout with out of town friends sunday night and a family picture session with a REAL photographer monday morning, the boys are OUT Of school (well my biggest baby anyway).  Phew!  that does sound peaceful, doesn't it?  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment