Tuesday, October 19, 2010

this and whole lotta THAT

i decided to plug up my phone and see what random shots i have on it...here goes... Nothing. literally Nothing good but i will say i laugh so hard at these quotes, the people in the stores who host these quote items must think i am really crazy. i laugh out loud, take a picture and sometimes call someone.... 
"that poor girl needs to get out more"
 good ole' library times....
 our local hardware store we LOVE and depend on more than we should.



 how cute and fun are these baby girl shoes. i instantly thought of my newest addition molly lynn who is proving most of these quotes true according to her mama...
Dear Molly Lynn,
I don't believe a word and still think you are something wonderful.
i love you,
Amy








 one of the games??



 those striped shorts would actually be my monkey's old boxers.  can you say ghetto fabulous?  I hope some ole' college friends saw us that game....





 this is when big daddy and me went downtown.
 And my other love is cute cakes.... i couldn't not take photos of these....




 our well doctor appt.  if i heard it ONCE i heard it a 100 times...
"you are taking all three to get shots ALONE!"
what i said back to ALL of them.... because i was raised in the south was
"sure, no big deal, they will be fine."

what i WANTED to say was "SHUT Up and get in the car with me, who the hell is going to take them unless its their OWN mother or better yet, who would i call to go with me?
i did in fact birth them ALL and have high hopes of being able to raise them"

 No, i have always taken my boys to the doctor by myself which surprises more moms than you would think.  I had one sweet friend try and go with me....

Dear friends,
y'all don't have much faith in my boys, do you?
or is it me that you think can't handle them?

And MUCH to my SURPRISE, they were good and it was fast and i was SO PROUD!!!   i can't say we were looking good by a LONG stretch though...

 Dancing FRONT row, no second thoughts downtown Auburn, just like their mama and daddy taught them ;)
 notice my middle baby's knees of his pants... BLACK!!!!  that equals a good time at our house.








 when my photographer FAILED me and my own camera failed me... i resorted to my PHONE. i knew i love apple products.







thats a sweet linen bubble, a pair of cowboy boots, a buzz lightyear action figure and batman cape....  what else would i want in a picture of this child.  He is ONE OF A KIND!!!!!  The bad kind you can't help but love with every ounce of your being.... meet him, you'll see.... 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment