Monday, October 25, 2010

well. i do. Declare

my TEAM is #1.  what?
#1. AUBURN UNIVERSITY
like a snake in the grass with very little press.... we slowly but surely rise to the top.  We are humble like that.  Have i mentioned i LOVE my team and all they bring? yes, we took off early on Friday to see our tigers play.  we had a great amount of fun.  i will post pictures soon... not many though, my camera lens BROKE.... i can't talk about it yet.  I still have not had time to sit down and ponder the tigers victory.... I can't say the same for daddyc who has already watched the game 3 times since arriving home.
note to daddyc:  "AUBURN wins EVERY TIME, no new plays, you have seen them all, remember... YOU WERE THERE......must we re-watch the whole game over and over again..... Are you going to call up our players with some good insight and tips, they may have missed?"   
Anyway, here is some things
i took all of 30 seconds to come up with 
30 things…if you happen to count them.
1. I really LOVE pulling into my second home each weekend with my children, it never gets old, the excitement is TRULY overwhelming each and EVERY time we pull in, even for the boys- which melts my heart.
2. It is very important that all three of them attend college there but i have sworn to keep my mouth shut and encourage the decisions each boy makes..... gosh i hope i keep my promise!  gohs, i REALLY  hope they chose the right college- AUBURN, just sayn'
3. Kids like to whine whether you drive 3 minutes or 3 hours- just FYI: "daddyc and my tolerance for whining is oh about 30 seconds"
4. I do not like bad fans, they can really ruin a good time
5. It is really hard for a family of 5 to sleep in 2 double beds.
6. It is really hard for a family of 5 to sleep in 2 double beds.
7. Sorry…i am a bit sleep deprived…and i tend to repeat things.
8. I really…really love glancing at a calendar of not so much, like this week.  The normal soccer, allie & caroline playdate for ME on tuesday, church on wed. & a family gathering much over due on Thursday night- i think i can handle this week ;)  
9. I fell on Saturday morning and ripped my jeans... bought new ones.... then realized i may look kinda, "IN" so went with it... No, that is just it... I was NOT drinking (yet....) i simply got my boot heel stuck and was multi-tasking so had no hands to catch myself, and busted right there in the parking lot.... big ole' bloody knees and all.... i match my boys!  
10. i believe my boys play tag team, "you whine today, i will start as soon as your vocals get tired, then next up, you demand to go potty when we are in no mans land with no where to stop, next ask for a drink, then SCREAM when there is no juice left in your sippy cup, beg for snacks, next when i get close to your car seat SCREAM really loud like i pinched you, don't sit down in your seat at the restaurant, then when you get in trouble and sit down- i will stand up and tip over my chair, then you step in and throw a fork at our little brother, wait patiently......... we did it!  mom will claim " i will NEVER bring y'all out to eat again and we score a cute little girl babysitter who will let us rule the roost, we win again"  ..."  
11. If your children do NOT like to slide down hills, climb trees, bask in the warm sun, cheer on our team they would NOT like our tailgate
12. Hotel lighting in the bathroom is not my friend, when you click DAYtime on the provided mirror "is that REALLY what i look like in the day time" WOW!!!
13. It is hard to snuggle with your husband when there is a child between you both or TWO children in between and one with UN-diagnosed restless leg syndrome for sure.... 
14. My children survive on chicken, fruit, & rice and V8 juice alone.
15. I enjoy a toddy probably more than the next gal but am truly lost in a package store.....  (mam, bourbon is over here, that is scotch, mam, what are you looking for?"  that is just it oh package store clerk, i don't know.... I feel at home wandering lost so just give me a minute, i will find a cute label and make my purchase"
16. i did NOT get carded.... "they think i look old. sniff sniff"
17. i purchased something "new".  Daddyc ask "did you get a free balloon when you bought it?"  "no, why?"  "cause you were probably the very first person to EVER buy this canadian whiskey"  "me, totally tuned out and no worried, i feel for sure he will DRINK it, kinda wishing they would have given me a free balloon for my little lamb who has a mild obsession with them"
18. I do not tell ANYONE about my blog..... when i hear of someone reading this, i quickly want to double check what i wrote.... but never have time and take a mental note: must try and streamline my blog to suite all age of readers... then think NAAAYYY, this is ME, no frills or spell check... just me.
19. his name is CAM by DAMN... War CAM Eagle.
20. i will bring up my scratched up knee several more times i am afraid.
22. i secretly cringe when fans scream at the Auburn players, or any players while in the stands... I have a soft spot, i have THREE boys, those could be my boys, & we are not ALL Cam, by damn, but all try the best we can...
Don't you think they want to play well?  cut them some slack, i feel for sure they are upset about their lack of skill on that play....  Secretly glad its not my boys they are yelling at, i MAY, i WOULD come apart....
23. My monkey got to go to the game, i really really wanted to take my little hornet too but gave up the fight when he was sound asleep like the baby he is and snuggly and warm
24. My middle baby rode in the stroller at the Friday night street party in downtown Auburn... SCORE.  My biggest baby walked the WHOLE stadium way to and fro.  we are growing up!!!  Our legs really DO work.
25. I broke my camera…and did not take pictures past friday afternoon.... i am sad, i have back up but NOT nearly as good of a lens.... Somehow, someway, IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!!!   Was told "mam, it has a whole bucket of sand in it"  Sir, i have been to the beach a time or two, sorry!
26.We are home now…somewhat settled back in. we cleaned, blew our leaves (of course it POURED raining last night), washed, and ironed our clothes, went to the grocery store for our week, attended a Halloween Partay, some in costume some NOT-SO-Much, ate a WHOLE LOTTA candy..... converse with friends how tired we were from the weekend!!!  Remembered how great it is to be an Auburn tiger!!!  
27. the damn moles are still borrowing up my grass. 
28.Went to the BREAST CANCER foundation's event EARLY, just so i would be ready.
29. Wishd' i had more of my peeps there.  Glad for the ones what were there.  Got rewarded for what i did, Felt funny like i did NOT deserve the flowers, wished daddyc was there, didn't feel like shopping- no i wasn't sick and believe it or not, i don't love to shop AT ALL, i like it in my closet but NOt to shop...... Came home with shoes for daddyc and a work belt.  Tried to call big daddy to come eat with me at the event, remember: i was there early.... No one was there early.   I indulged in a hope-tini, it was sweet, i didn't think i could but so pink, so cute and with a gummy sour watermelon on top, i just had too!  
30. I came home to 2 outta 3 boys AWAKE... was very tired.  Put them in bed with ME... watched alligator swamp men for awhile  (yes, the boys won that battle- where in the world are those kind souls from?)  My hornet fell out of my bed, it is very tall, i quickly threw him back in and he begged "go to MY bed" sometimes the boys don't like to sleep in my bed like i wished they did, daddyc rescued him and took him to his own bed.....  Life is good, we are eating Halloween candy and Halloween pumpkin, ghost and bat donuts...  Hello HEALTH!!!!  are you there???

1 remarks:

catching up emma said...

I want to cry for your camera lens :(

Post a Comment