Friday, October 22, 2010

my baby bees

i decided it was THAT time... to purchase some revamped fall/winter bath items for the boys.  I use the fairytales products for them in the summer.... so our blonde locks don't turn green and the summer sun and wind don't leave us all dried out and tangled.... Last winter i used all the Aveeno products, which i do like but this year i bought into the burt's bees, BABY BEES products!!!  

I didn't use them last night, we were quick to bathe & i snagged my littlest lamb and we went down the street to visit a friend and pulled a late night..... You have to sneak in one on one time when you can.... 
So after a quick bath (no bubbles) and warm jammies, the two of us went down the street..... And when i came back i layed him to rest in his crib and got some one on one with my NIGHT OWL, middle baby.....guess what we played.... SUPER HEROS, what else and with a 3 1/2  hour nap (he usually does NOT nap) we played heros until almost 10 o'clock at night.... i was okay with that and so was he.  Today is Friday!!!!
Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Dusting Powder 4.5 oz Pwdr
the powder... My little boys LOVE powder... 
They are such BOYS and request it each diaper change... but secretly i think its more of the cloud of smoke they LOVE to see once the powder is poofed... my hornet loves to say on repeat "Shhooo Smoke" and my littlest lamb just holds the container and whines.... 
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath Soak - 9 ozBaby Bee Skin Crème 2 oz: KBaby Bee Bubble Bath, Tear-Free 12 fl oz: K
i apply skin cream in colder weather, which makes daddyc run and hide and darn near throw up, on my little boys after a warm bath....
 Their skin seems drier in the cold weather and i love a fresh out of the bath, snuggled in some cozy pjs (preferable with feet in them, which my hornet WILL NOT wear and my FIVE year old wishes they still made his size), with smooth skin cream and rosy cheeks... 


UUUHHH, edible no dout just thinking about snuggly babies clean and soft and in their mamas arms!!!! Now, if they would only let me rock them all to sleep.... stay tuned for the greatness of burt's bees BABY BEE.  Daddyc is very partial to their chap stick and will ONLY wear this chapstick or NONE???  Do you have some good pampering baby products?

0 remarks:

Post a Comment