Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wish upon a star.



Update: My mom is hanging in there..... took a week off chemo to vacate with my dad and her sister and do some different things she has missed, she will be home today- i think she really enjoyed some extra time with her baby sister.... Back on board next week.... say a quick prayer for her as she DID NOT escape this nasty cold/cough/YUCK that is going around!  
I was thrilled to see this room, by my all time fav. designer too, Suzanne Kasler from hotlanta.  I feel there IS LIFE for our fish prints when my monkey out grows them..... but you are right, i don't know that he will EVER out grow these??  They are some of my very favs. in the house!!


I am wishing upon a star for a bike....

But not that hard because if the wish came true i would need a trusty garage to store it in.... We have enough riding toys, bikes on our front and back porch which already lends a look of year round garage SALE!!  BUT bob's bikes has the sweetest pink one that looks just like this.... Could i store away the babies in that basket??

0 remarks:

Post a Comment