Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE games...

Have you been watching the Olympics?  We have.  Have you ever traveled to Vancouver or Whistler or Canada period?  I have, my Lollar Family of Four, went together for a family vacation and had a ball.  I can't wait to get back when our boys are old enough to enjoy it or make it tolerable for me and daddyc anyway.....It is truly a BEAUTIFUL place. while i don't have time to locate any breathtaking photos to drool over this morning.... What you can drool over is Bode Miller.  Agree?
Bode Miller - 239 x 344
Bode Miller Picture Gallery
OR agree with daddyc?  who thinks if you train 10 hours a day for something you should have the attitude to go with the wins.... ACT like you care, 'cause we know you do type thing.   Its okay to show good sportsmanship and be excited!  
I kinda like the calm cool collected type thing hes got going on....or maybe its just his good looks... you decide!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment