Thursday, February 18, 2010

And unto ME....

My middle child was born.....My heart goes pitter pat as i watch my middle baby with great pleasure, smiling, laughing, and having no clue whats going on....but he thinks he LOVES the attention and is pretty sure he could get used to the gifts and KNOWS he can get used to the CAKE!!!!
Dear mommy's lil' hornet,
I can't possibly believe you are TWO YEARS OLD today!  You bring great joy to me and probably a tid bit of excitement to almost everyone you meet.... You have a way about you.... sometimes a BAD way, sometimes a MEAN/stubborn way, but most of all a loving/caring way.   i couldn't be any more proud of you lovey dove!  I can't wait to share the day with you today, a little school/friend party, and then a fun family party.  And we will celebrate YOU all day!  And i know you will enjoy it.  (just a little insight...my lil' hornet & his daddy enjoy the spot light every now and again) So proud, so much love for you, Happy Birthday Sam!  Love, Mommy
what makes you say that little sweater is too small??? I think it looks GREAT!!






Random shots of my middle baby capturing "him" and his little personality a wee bit and looking sweeter than life itself!  Looks can be deceiving but we will FOR SURE keep him!  Lots of love to you lil' hornet and there can't POSSIBLY be anything terrible about this next year, Right?  I agree, Your newborn phase took care of that....

0 remarks:

Post a Comment