Friday, February 19, 2010

blink

as i blink.... I lose precious time with the ones i love.  But lately, well, since babies began arriving into my world, seems like I blink and there is ANOTHER one, baby that is, and now i blink and a year is GONE!!! never to be returned (thats the part i have a hard time with) As i reflect my middle baby's short two years... I will admit i am DARN GLAD the first one is OVER, I need not remind you why i refer to this angel as a HORNET in my blogging world, he was THAT BAD!!!  But the year from one to two was quite delightful and busy as ever was!!!!  I miss his cubby cheeks and bowed out legs already.... Although i will be the first to say "i love hearing him talk and watching him learn. Am i telling you something you don't know?....this little man is so cute and one of the 4 true loves of my life. i don't know what life would be without him in it!!!"  we all enjoyed HIS day with him and hope time will slow down a bit!  stay tuned...first birthday for our littlest lamb in oh about 10 days....

i know what you are thinking.... but its a FAMILY party and they don't mind the tissue being wrinkled on the party favors....


Sam thought they would look better if he added animal stickers. I think he was right!


the cute hat that WILL Not get close to his head.  good thought though.


little party happy(s) for his class and some goofy animal plates that my hornet LOVED!!






a cookie cake for his class.... Does every child not LOVE a cookie cake? mine do.


two sweet candles....


small glimpse into hornet's classroom


first i snagged my monkey from his class to enjoy his brother on his birthday and to eat cake but by the looks on his face, i don't know how much enjoying he did??? the hornet has a tiny horse in his hand and is asking for another....


i am just sorry you couldn't see what monkey dressed himself in today.... it was something and the best part " i bit my lip and told him how nice he looked and how proud of him i was and how i did love the Auburn plaid pants and light blue alligator shirt he picked out and REALLY, really it was okay if he didn't want to wear the "birthday" shirts the babies were wearing and his response (well mama, i want to save that shirt for tonight to match the babies...phew! good thing 'cause i would like you to be in SOME pictures, ha!) The whole family enjoyed lunch with the birthday boy minus my littlest lamb who was at home enjoying lunch with his mimi.....  oh and update... My monkey DID NOT wear the sweet birthday shirt like his brothers.... He DID put it on as i said but i heard a sniff sniff and went to check and with HUGE tears he cried "mama i am really tired of matching them, i want to wear shorts and a tee shirt" and at 5 oclock on a day like yesterday that was more than FINE.... oh and about 5 minutes later daddyc caught sam drilling my littlest lamb with sand so into bath #2 for that angel and how he too was in jammies and NO sweet birthday shirt.... i threw my hands up and took pictures anyway!!!


his oh so yummy cake... olexas bakery is my choice of indulgence usually on the cake side... so GOOD!!!


And after nap my little hornet got a visit from one of his most favorite people he LOVES to see coming and mine too..... And she also just happened to find THE BEST GIFT EVER.... a book (for my book worm) AND has every animal you can imagine..... It was truly hard to believe!! And we only read it 102 times.  


Thanks x a bajillion!  Kate stubbled upon it too and thinks she may could use one at her happy home...


i was so proud of this precious pumpkin, she came in, got down and went right to playn'-  Do you think monkey's "jack" (thats the bunny for you non-knowers) brought her some comfort?  he has that way about him....




Lucy got up close and personal too!  i was trying to get her little scrunched up nose face.... truly edible it is!!


these scallywags slowed down long enough to eat and were back into the action....far away from adult supervision..... and yes, up to NO good...shooting water guns in the house and fishing in the sink.... Gotta love winter entertainment! (and my monkey's outfit.... goodness gracious..really?)


the birthday boy thought it be best that he share dinner with his lolly.....
and in return share his burger with lulu




moving right along to gift opening... hornet knew just the aunt to ask for help....




and just the uncle to beg to put it together for him...




sisterly LOVE...


i mean..... does it get any sweeter?  i wanna know.  I secretly kinda always wanted a thumb sucker... i know, a little weird but its so stinkn' cute!!! I didn't get one in the end NOT even a paci baby but i suppose its for the best, my boys chose animals... a beloved bunny, devote lamb, and fuzzy frog.  and let me be the first to say, these animals are NOT edible in the least and need some serious oxyclean soaking...


just trying to ease on-top of the table. thats all.


is that a monkey face i see?


CAKE TIME....


our hornet is pretty sure something is wrong with the candle... but our mimi enjoyed it as did that angel looking on.


yes, this precious princess was in fact here but she did what most princess' do.... caught up on some needed beauty sleep while the party was going on....




time for lolly & big daddy's depart...always a sad one and ALWAYS must watch them pull away???


do you approve of his get up?  i am just glad he felt the need to dress up for us all.


while my lamb played amongst the dog bed.... my dog took shelter under the table


and the other fuzzy baby searched high and low for some attention...


lulu, are you sayin' i am a little round to be sitting in your lap?



its okay, i am HAPPY either way just playing by your side....


And lastly, my sister in law who also has 3 babies 4 and UNDER and TWINS at that, and who knows my love of quotes and who shares in the LONG of LONG days in which we dream of warmer days to shove babies out the door brought me this surprise.... she also may know my love of making LIST and the fact that if i didn't make them NOTHING would get done...i would forget in the midst of mothering....is that a pro or con.  You decide?  Happy Weekend time to you and yours.  I hope you have some birthdays to celebrate... We have TWO more this weekend to attend and can't wait!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment