Monday, February 15, 2010

oh HAPPY day!

The day my little HORENT was born!  I was quite possibly the happiest mommy ever to be given my SECOND baby, just as happy as when i was handed my FIRST and equally as over joyed when our THIRD rolled in.... and we named our SECOND Sam and he will be TWO this thursday, the 18th!
It was for sure february; therefore, my monkey and his daddy had the stomach bug.  Therefore, lolly took and played the "husband" roll in the birth of this angel.  Who nurses and doctors had labeled, NICU material NO DOUT?  And ask me and mom how we wanted to handle the "issues" of fluid on the lungs, etc. etc.   I simply; POST drug delivery, said "not really sure mam.... will there be a neo. nurse in there with us" yes! "great, i said i will trust in her and God above" and guess what readers...... NOT A DARN thiNG wrong with this little babe..... Just a screaming little hornet who's mommy could NOT have held him tighter and who's daddy couldn't WAIT to see him later that day, face mask and all as not to get this angel sick!!!
and ONE year later, we celebrated this angel's FIRST birthday in the "rental" house with his grandparents....  

yes, he chose his OWN balloon, seeing that its february and it is a FISH and the other has butterflies!  
well, readers...its that time again... My hornet is turning TWO and is the sweetest thing EVER... I think he went through a terrible first year or so and now we are good! So much for terrible twos (yes, i am KNOCKING On wood) sure he is a wee bit subborn and quite sure of what we wants.... He gets that honest.  But daddyc and i could not be more proud of this precious pumpkin!  We love you Sam!   He is still unsure of what a "birthday is" but he knows he enjoys toys and cake so i feel for sure this thursday night, surrounded by the ones he loves.... family.... He will enjoy himself and have a happy birthday!  
*yes, all three boys have or will have worn the same hat, bib, and outfit on their first birthdays!* its cute like that and here in TWO weeks flat, my littlest lamb will pose in this same hat, outfit, & bib.....



3 remarks:

Stewart Coxwell said...

Happy Early Birthday Sam!! Amy, you know I've got a soft spot for that little fella! He stole my heart the first time I babysat at the rental house when he stretched his arms out towards me and he didn't even know who I was! And then to have him cling to my legs and want to be held the whole night...heaven! I'm a sucker for a snuggle bug like Mr. Sam..too precious! Have a wonderful Monday!

by amy smith said...

oh stewart... sam knows a pretty girl when he sees one. He LOVES and misses you dearly. And we all hope you are warm and cozy in your blizzard like weather. Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

I love my Sam!!!! He is getting so big. What a sweet boy. I've decided to pretend like all of your boys are my other children. So, I can help with them--and, of course, make Tom happy by not having any more myself!!!We missed yall this weekend.See ya tomorrow.

Post a Comment