Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lets get ready to RAMBLE....

hang in there, this too shall be random!
il_430xN.115094964
i love this pink burlap flower, i need these....
And this VIEW all white...so clean...so orderly and those wide pine floors... WRAP THEM UP, someone please!
Foto 7
John does such a good job, i LOVE the dark brown in this room
Ben.Moore has a good flat brown called "brown horse" if you are in the paint phase of life.... One day i may add color but NOT TODAY!! my house is all one color..... boring? maybe. help to look clean to me? check check. i think i will leave it for now. but i could protest that after cleaning the baseboards and walls yesterday.... what do my boys do with their little hands and feet? appears they walk and dance on the WALLS not the floor...

Foto 10
i like this kitchen, i think....yes, i do. Its by Mick DeGiulio. I adore the chic color palette. The contrast of the grey island and camel stools looks fantastic against the black and white used in the rest of the room. I also like the fact that they mixed gold and silver hardware. Truth be told, and i know y'all want me to tell the truth, the metal shelving and the silver pot rack are a little much for me....caos comes easy at my house, i don't need to add visual caos too!
[kitchen mick de giulio[1].jpg]
and while i am telling the truth, and i am nervous about telling this "i don't like murals in the least" i am okay with a graphic design, and maybe a little something in your baby's rooms but dear me, they make my skin crawl like nothing else....sorry sorry sorry if you have some, i promise i DO LIKE YOURS!!!! just not this one. wink wink.
[dining-room1.jpg]
i CAN do this one though.  could you?
[bholu+baby.jpg]
Now see, if only i had a built in nook to keep my firewood??? you are right, i don't think it would fit our room's look but it looks fun here.


by Tracery Interiors
And i LOVE this kitchen, don't  you? the metal windows, hood, travertine floors with what seems to be kinda messy looking grout, wide plank ceiling, i will take it....the BEST part is that little doll baby laughing on the countertop!! oh. i will take her too.



not really much going on around my happy home.... its a shame too because i spent the better half of the day yesterday cleaning and doing laundry.... JEALOUS?  I did venture out to re-place some dead plants inside and always seem to ask "whats the easiest plant to keep alive or thriving?" and i ALWAYS get the same answer, "well, mam, you have the easiest thing there is as far as maintenance goes" 
Great! i will stick to what i know and replace when i kill it AGAIN.... 
And i went on the hunt for some valentine's day happy-s for my littlest valentines and some "horse" napkins for my little hornet's birthday dinner and some additional chain for my chandelier that has been hanging TOO HIGH for almost 6 months now.... i am PUMPED to have it re-hung! And then back to cleaning as the boys were right behind me making messes.... thats just how it goes, right?  We did throw everyone together in time to go out for a quick bite to eat and a puppet show with some friends.  And the best part is, i got to hold a baby girl i love dearly for the better half, so stinkn' cute!!  While, i know you are wishfully thinking you were me yesterday cleaning and ironing....i hope to bring more "LIFE" to my day today.  Daddyc and i will dine for lunch NO BOYS INCLUDED (thats always a treat) and they like Miss Lisa so its a win win there.  Church tonight, the rest of the day is yet to be planned, those are the BEST kinds of days.....
My mom is enjoying a week long break of chemo, she will crank back up next week but i think she is thankful for the intermission period and will be EVEN more thankful to be told "YOU ARE DONE!" with this.... fingers crossed and prayers being heard. Enjoy your hump day!



0 remarks:

Post a Comment