Wednesday, February 24, 2010

encourage and be ENCOURAGED!

ninapatena:

From Saying Images
via image source
Rinse and Repeat MOM, times are tough but will turn around.... Hang on!  
And no you ARE RIGHT (did you read that....i said you are right.... i KNOW you have long awaited that sentence) we all have NO CLUE what you are going through but wish more than anything it would be one of us and NOT YOU! love you!
(via kellymccaleb)
via kelly mccalab
via Jolie Marie
via kelley
I have highest hopes for my mom. I hope you do and more than that i HOPE SHE DOES!  And believe you me, when she comes home 

i am LOOKING very much forward to our Friday night..... I have booked a new found love for my boys (and Allie's bestest) and will be high tailing it to whatever location the hill's have suggested.....and it won't matter.  

I am just kinda bummed a little tiny bit that i won't have my greatest counterpart partaking in the wildness with me but more than bummed i am OVER THE MOON and CAN'T HARDLY WAIT to meet the TWO bundles of joy she will be hosting until mid summer..... I will for sure get my baby fix ON times 2!  

But look out after we get those angels sleeping through the night...... the damage has YET to be done!
{source}
via source images

0 remarks:

Post a Comment