Friday, May 28, 2010

a view

I really, really slacked on this post.... I was so tired from this crazy busy week that i barely got any shots of the oh so fabulous view where we enjoyed cocktails and wonderful food but from my seat (gosh that sounds lazy) i was able to snap some NOT GOOD ones.  sorry.  And the details of the grill were amazing, the light fixtures, the tumbled marble accents, some modern logs in the fireplace for a fun fall/winter happy hour..... They had a great blue grass band playing.... I can't wait to go back!  And it sits on top of a mountain overlooking ALL of birmingham city.....So...we enjoying cocktails, blue grass, good company, & a sunset over the city last night.  You should be JEALOUS!  Allie came to keep the boys & my cousin and Sam decided it really was best that he go with us as he didn't want to miss a party and for the FIRST TIME EVER we took him solo.... Isn't that sad?  He was pretty sweet and we enjoyed his company.
we were lucky enough to have my mom's baby sister come in town.... She wanted to take the big boys to build-a-bear and to celebrate the kickoff to summer and just life in general.  She also wanted to treat our big daddy to an early birthday dinner and we were able to crash in too!  score.
Big Daddy & Sam thought they needed to get closer to that band and do some people watching and some fountain change throwing....
my little man found this baby today and thought he needed to teach it how to swim.  who knows? And for the record... we named this baby boy, CHRIS.  perfect!
You can almost see baby chris practicing his strokes, can't you?
And after much talk and waiting for this precious angel, we could hardly wait for her to awake.....
And thought she must want to snuggle with baby chris until she did wake up....
And me & big daddy couldn't wait to get our hands on her.  Once AGAIN.... she was perfect, never made a peep.  We are so proud!  

So Happy early Birthday big daddy!  We are off to enjoy the weekend and next week at the lake to do some more celebrating...... I hope you all can enjoy some good downtime by the water too.  We are counting the minutes and the boys have ANOTHER photo shoot for a clothing line  (note to self: MUST LEARN TO SAY NO) so i know my nerves will enjoy a week of r&r.   Miss us while we vacate- we will be back in a week!

1 remarks:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Chris and I LOVE the grill. We haven't ventured out with children because well...we are afraid it will ruin our relaxing feel there! :) I seriously don't have time to even open the computer most days, but i love to read your blog when I can. I usually have all or most of the same thoughts, and most definitely the crazy life. You make me laugh hard! would love to have a playdate as I think your boys could teach wells a thing or two! we are a bit concerned as his favorite color is pink at the moment and he is afraid of everything...too much time with mama! :) He does love balls, sticks, and dirt so prayerfully he will be a real boy one day!

Post a Comment