Wednesday, May 19, 2010

alas!

a home for MANY things.....
a home for my strawberries, blackberries, & MIA blueberries.... I know what you are thinking daddyc,
 but at a mere 4 inches wide, these are the cutest things ever!!!
a TENT, a home for my little wild indians....finally!!!!
Dear Mom, 
while i know its nothing on the tent you and big daddy found in Highlands that summer, 
it was also NOT near that expensive but i am still in search of that nice one for my monkey's room.
i miss you, 
Amy
and a home for their little fanny's when we do "time out" outside.....kidding, only kidding!  but i couldn't resist these.
the red chairs... are they not the cutest? thank you. i thought so too!
And our 4th child, SpiderMan blends right in.... 
Oh and a new love of mine is these shoes.... Thats right, my hornet and littlest lamb ACTUALLY got their OWN shoes this season.... i tell no lie. its true!  

and a HOME for our bats, lacrosse sticks, tennis rackets, & random outdoor toys.....
i know, i have a thing for baskets....
Dear Daddyc,
i know we had the wire basket but in my defense if i had to look at the sticks/bats poking out of the sides of that wire MESS, i think i may have done some true DAMAGE..... so looking at it that way, and i hope you will, i saved the toys and maybe a small child by buying this ADOrABLE basket to store them in....AND the wire one works great with all our balls.... Agree?  I knew you would understand.
love,
Amy
do you have little ones? does your back porch look like this?  The answer to my face is YES!
And i am giving my littlest lamb ANOTHER chance at eating at his little table, by bringing it back inside, and hoping he will NOT climbing ON TOP of the table and dump all plates over..... i will keep you posted and i will not set expectations too high either! so far so good.
And i don't know about your family but mine are all wiped out in the afternoons from great summer weather and too much action..... We are summer lovin' for sure!
Oh. and if you can possibly scout out the blown up fish in the wire basket (its green)...
that is SO BIG!
although; it was in the midst of my last week with mom at the hospital, therefore i didn't get a chance to explain how very BIG DEAL the fish and note on our mailbox was to my monkey.....And by the time i got home, i was emotionally drained and didn't have it in me.... And my monkey and daddyc had riped that thing down faster than it was put up...... Yes, we are the only BIG FISH from monkey's school that doesn't have it STiLL up on our mailbox celebrating the big move.....
long story kinda short....
A couple weeks ago my biggest baby who is 4 years old...sniff sniff.. got invited by our school director to be included in the 5k program.... the big fish....while he should be ONLY moving onto 4k and going 4 days a week, this means he will be going FIVE days a week, read that and weep as me and daddyc did.    While we are so proud of him and we both LOVE his future teacher, and have been over in FINE detail what all he will learn, experience, etc.  And find out our public schools have adopted Mrs. Francis' know-hows this year... Impressive!  NO NO he will NOT skip kindergarten by any means just get a wonderful year with mrs. francis-  There will be TWO teachers, 6 boys, and 3 girls in his class.... Lots of field trips and all the subjects and extras, like chapel you would do in "big" school plus some due to the church part of it.   We have been to meet the teacher and ask all our questions and been to our first of many open houses.   word on the street this is  A BIG DEAL  (no one would be more excited than my monkey's lolly......she would be taking him for superman icecream and buying him something fun for sure!)  This being my oldest baby, i don't exactly know the big dealness to it....but we have a ceremony next week to graduate him from mothers day out to the big fish class, 5k.  
Anywho, i find this is times i really hurt for my mom..... I do in fact think she was my monkey's BIGGEST fan.   She was proud of him when he brought her a worm....i can't imagine the smile and tears she is shedding now...... She did tell me last month her heart was TRULY broken at how "big" charlie was- all four years of himself..... Have i informed my readers how much our lolly LOVED her grandbabies..... We miss you lolly!  And last night during prayers my monkey said...
"mom, i love you to Heaven and back....well, Mom, I think i love you all the way to Lolly and then back.... thats a whole lot, isn't it?"  And if lolly is involved yes, its always a lot.....

And these are reasons i should NOT be allowed to leave the house..... are these not so so so stinkn' cute?  I had to scoop them up for future use.... 
The bags. perfect if you are having a family cookout gathering and want to feed the kids earlier you could have everyone a sack lunch packed in their OWN (very important to little ones) sacks adorned with the cutest cookout art.  I know.... i thought they were a "must-buy" too.
And the little favor boxes....How did these things find their way to the "clearance" rack??  I just had to save them.... What a fun little box to put something in!  i can't wait!!!!
is anyone still there??? I had to snap some fun shots of daddyc's lunch break and a good peek into my window at some normal activity around my parts.
one playing baseball, one beating the life out of my plants...i won't name any names.  to each their own, right?
we managed to use all angles, little brothers make it hard.....rinse and repeat.
And we gave our furry brothers a bath too and created yet another little furry THING.... No wonder they want to stay inside....
And just like that my little hornet took himself back inside and climbs to heights to draw on MY JUST made place-cards for our big bash tomorrow night.... 
Don't ever ask me why we "blog" named him hornet.... There is NO NEED!!! There is a need for time-out, spankings, and any other suggestions though so feel free to send..... Kinda kidding!  Hope your day was filled with fun like ours.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment