Tuesday, May 25, 2010

time

is NOT on the blog's side by a long shot..... we have been enjoying the start to our summer season....This is our, my monkey & my hornets, LAST week of mothers day out.... While i WILL miss their teachers like crazy, we see their friends often & i am SOOOOO looking forward to summer with NO WHERE to be and ALL the time in the world to get there..... Last summer cheated us a little with my mom being sick, us building a house, and having a toddler AND a newborn, and vacationing, if you will, at a rental house..... We will make up for a lost summer for sure....
I think Daddyc had to set his beer down to get the kids a popsicle.....that just doesn't seem right? but then again NEITHER DOES THIS
hence the signs ALL OVER the back of the truck....
sometimes we wear clothes....and when they get wet....sometimes we DON'T and i am a-okay with that...sorry neighbors!
my littlest lamb likes to act like we don't feed him when he sees food....
i guess my hornet does too... 
Dear Mather Family
 i think we owe you too many things to count!
And if i could pull off dressing my boys in monogrammed bloomers/panties I WOULD 
Do you want to eat this little pumpkin UP?  You would if you saw her
Not pictured this day is my biggest baby... he and his big daddy were busy riding bikes and hiking at Oak Mountain.
Oh and the table thing... we are getting there... Not SITTING so much as standing but IN THE CHAIR no less.... baby steps...
more water please
look at those curls....bless him!
what happens when you tell your children to smile?




 As you see, the chairs are really paying off already... I knew they would be great!  I hope you and yours have been outside enjoying the EXTREMELy hot weather, its hard NOT to get wet if you live in the deep south like we do.... 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment