Saturday, June 5, 2010

hang on....

we're comin'.....
HOME that is in TWO more short days ;(  Its official my boys and i have been in and around the water for FIFTEEN days straight and my biggest baby begged and pleaded for 20 more days at the lake.... I think its safe to say my monkey is in God's country and the lake is HEAVEN on EARTH for him.... The other boys are spoiled rotten too but not quite as water savy as their biggest brother but still enjoy it just as much.....big daddy tubes them, they splash around in the water/out of the water and then back in the water (is it naptime YET??) and run wild on boat rides.... Needless to say we are having a total blast and are going to be sad to come home tomorrow but we have vacation bible school and i am teaching a class and have YET to get my room ready.... don't worry precious children, i will get it done!!!  (the other teachers have been at the church since wed. working hard on their room....eeeekkkk!)  i just thought i would touch base with my blog followers that i should be up and blogging again soon.... While i have had computer access i have also had a huge body of water, a dock, a boat, sunrises and sets, THREE WILD INDIANS, a grill, you understand dont you?

1 remarks:

Emily said...

OH MY WORD, we have been missing ya'll LIKE CRAZY!!??!! I'm so glad that ya'll have had a great time at the lake and I want to steal your oldest as soon as ya'll have a free day so that Emma won't pass out from withdrawals!
love,
emily

Post a Comment