Friday, May 14, 2010

a good day!



so i am going to have a GOOD day today, not that i have had bad days but just EXTREMELY busy days and nights.  Charles and I (and our sweet boys) hosted our fabulous group of friends for supper-club last night.  Everything went off withOUT a hitch.....I felt like i didn't do much of anything.... A couple EASY appts., a LARGE pot of seafood gumbo, with pot of rice and warm buttered bread.  And the BEST part was the store BOUGHT yummy big cookies..... I know i REALLY outdid myself this round, ha!  But it was simple and good and these friends don't mind a bit, i think i will go low key from now on; however, ONE DAY i want to use the fancy china and crystal i graciously received from getting married, I DID take it out of the bubble wrap last year so maybe just maybe we will have a fancy dinner........wait.  Does that mean i will have to hand wash ALL that silver, crystal, & china??????
you are right, it looks better in the cabinet to me too. scratch that.
Chie Mihara via Bliss
And if i had these shoes to wear iT WOULD FOR SURE be a GOOD day!
tinywhitedaisies:


scrumtrulescent:

vintagecottagefrench:





(via hazelweatherfield)
it would be a oh so grand day if i could be sitting in this kitchen enjoying my coffee RIGHT NOW!
but then i would miss blogging and listening to SPIDER MAN in the background.....maybe i will stick to what i know....
oh and what would NOT be a good day is if i showed up wearing a JUMPER.... 
Can we just leave some clothes for little one's who wear diapers please?  it is HARD to pull this off, granted some girls do, NOT MANY but a hand full..... Be glad i am NOT one of them.


AND for some little boys and girls.... THIS WAS FOR SURE A GOOD DAY!!!!  if aunt katie and MK are involved AND A POLICEMAN its ALWAYS a good day! (mk has the INS on a true live policeman as an uncle....so cool!)





And i have found over this week most  of my dear friends want to help me remember my mom, do things for me constantly, bring me things, talk to me all day etc. etc. etc. And i love you for it! And i could not ask for better friends.....and i DO miss YOU ALL.....but It is a little tricky with three wild boys and their schedules and jumping back into our "normal" events as well.   Excuse me if i have not returned your calls and emails..... I find i am still trying to catch my breath!  
quote-book:

chopa
we are old mill garden club Partying tonight.... No, it has NOTHING to do with gardening....just an excuse for girl gatherings and a couple parties sprinkled through the year.... I ADVISE you join in!  Happy Friday i hope for you and yours its a 
GOOD DAY

0 remarks:

Post a Comment