Friday, May 21, 2010

a Party & a Phase

a phase??? I hope and pray.....so i run inside to get the children i was hosting for the time a popsicle....Come back 10 seconds later and WA LA just like that, one of our friends is sobbing.....And he never cries.... Turns out my sweet innocent MIDDLE child, who i refer to as a HORNET, the one who is scared of the flamingos at the zoo has taken a bat to this little boy's HEAD..... "for messing with him"
Dear God,
Now is the time for some guidance....An extra angel....
Intervention?  
in need, 
Amy
I was not surprised at all.....This child puts up with NOTHING from his older brother and his friends..... And apparently we are in the phase of awkward smiles too....
THERE, a real one... See that beautiful angel's REAL smile.... ONLY the reason he is smiling is because he is about to throw his cup as hard as he can to smush a bug.....
Only it wasn't HIM who did it, it was Spiderman!
and if you heard him utter "sorry mommy, i LLUUVV you mommy" it would almost melt your heart to pieces if you ask me....but if you ask his daddy, he would say "its so INsincere and i am tired of that sassy remark"
And while we didn't reward him with smiley face cookies....BUT....later that afternoon a dear friend surprised us with a box full... thank you!  It helped me to get dressed for our party without help. wink wink.  

Not pictured is my biggest baby.  He was so graciously invited to join in on the antique car show in the village, followed by a spring fling.... Safe to say, HE LOVED IT!  Its still hard for me to believe he is old enough to be gone all day with more events than me.....  Mimi welcomed him home later that night while we attended a partay of our own.
the Host & the Bride
some boys & the Groom
the bride AND the groom together

friends
me and the host
me & Daddyc


Good times were had... Heres hoping i can muster up the energy to do it all AGAIN tonight.....something tells me i can!!!!  stay tuned...

0 remarks:

Post a Comment